Recent content by sccaddy

1. caddys

caddys

caddys
  2. sccaddy

WNC, WSC, Eastern TN members?

I'm down in Darlington area, The memorial forest or any area up near Asheville would be fun, on the Blueridge parkway too. Especially when the leaves start to turn.
  3. sccaddy

1Z TDI into 1982 Diesel Vanagon

What are thoughts of a Subaru trans to a 1z instead of the vanagon trans? Better/ worse any downsides to trying that?im still researching different avenues before starting a 1z swap to my 82 vanagon. I don't know how much hp the stock vanagon tranny can handle, 90 is almost doublethink what it...
  4. sccaddy

My 1Z TDI Rabbit Truck Conversion

Tranny looks good and intake is awesome!
  5. sccaddy

Operation Rabbit Rescue/TDI swap

[/URL][/IMG] Grill needs to be repainted also, no cracks so far.[/URL][/IMG]
  6. sccaddy

[/URL][/IMG]
  7. sccaddy

Bed was not level across the rails for the Oak planks, so i got some .75" cold rolled and treaded them for 5/16" button heads. Then I'll weld the strips to the bed and bolt the wood and polished strips down. I can them remove the individual boards to access the top of fuel tank, fuel filter, or...
  8. sccaddy

Prayers are with Kim and you Dean.
  9. sccaddy

AAZ > 1Z in 1982 Westy ....

Well Done. Glad to see this. I'd love to do this swap in mine, w the 96 passat.
  10. sccaddy

Wheels, tires, and bed look great. How did you decide on that size tire?
  11. sccaddy

Thanks 1001 lb-ft., Has been a long long project. Glad u like it. I found something that may work on the boost line, But car is revving to only 3k when boost flutters and tapers off.
  12. sccaddy

Good idea also, Will give those a shot. Todd that makes me think of a "boost increase" valve that PPE sells for the Duramax, but it goes inline off actuator. It is unrestricted on one end and pinhole on other end. Is it like that? Yesterday I drove it for a few hrs, and noticed it let off at...
  13. sccaddy

Hansenwerk, I tried the zip tie in the line, helped move the needle smoother but still got the dance at the end but was not quite as bad.
  14. sccaddy

How she sits tucked in. [/URL][/IMG]
  15. sccaddy

Ok thanks Hansenwerk, I'll try that soon and see what she does. Makes sense. Been working on this recently. [/URL][/IMG]