Recent content by SBAtdijetta

1. SBAtdijetta

SOLD!: 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition - Black - Modded

I agree. I have always found people on this site to be a cut above the rest. I won't let a couple of people impact my positive opion of the club though. That would not be right. Thanks. I do my best not to wish ill will towards people even if I don't like how they have delt with me. As they say...
  2. SBAtdijetta

I agree, and I understand I am likely SOL at this point from a legal view. It is not worth going after legally. I was hoping for some moral reciprocity, but no such luck. I do recognize that I made the mistake of not doing proper due diligence on the car. If I had spent a couple hundred dollars...
  3. SBAtdijetta

It is a big deal to me when I lose out on $1,600+, and a mistake as well. Money is money, and this is not free to fix. I could buy a lot of diesel with that much cash. I also don't care to be lectured by someone about the right thing to do who in their very next statement says the below in...
  4. SBAtdijetta

No I am not just realizing this. I knew there was an issue the same day I bought the car, but did not have time to get it checked right away. I have been busy working, and closing on a house; however for those reasons yes it took me a month and a half before I had the time available to spare...
  5. SBAtdijetta

Just an update here. Buyer beware. I will be the first to admit my mistake. As nice as people are here don't take a sellers word. I know not to do that, but I did it anyway and I paid for it. I purchased this Jetta from Pat, and the same day on my drive home I noticed that the AC was not...
  6. SBAtdijetta

2010 Jetta Tdi Cup Edition

Anyone ever try to start in 2nd? The big HP/Tq cars do that. I'm sure it would be very hard on our weak clutches but... once "may" not kill it...
  7. SBAtdijetta

Texas owners TDI List

Back on this list again! Whoop! This time for my new to me '10 CR Cup Car.
  8. SBAtdijetta

TDI Beetle out runs Corvette ZR-1

Better driver and tires than the car... but that is the point of AutoX anyway.
  9. SBAtdijetta

13 Passat SE on H&Rs and Audi 19s

Nice choice on the wheels. I like the styles and color. It goes well! Congrats!
  10. SBAtdijetta

2010 Jetta Tdi Cup Edition

You can tack me on to this list, but I took someone off to add myself... I bought Pat's Black 6spd today. Nice guy and easy transaction, clean car too. Thanks Pat.
  11. SBAtdijetta

I just wanted to publicly say thanks to Pat for a very clean and easy transaction. Nice guy for sure! Thank you Pat!
  12. SBAtdijetta

CR140 Stage 3

Eh, not yet... lol I do know the feeling of your car being sans turbo, manifold, or ECU. Not fun!
  13. SBAtdijetta

2.0 CR TDI upgrades.

Yea, but..... Not everybody has the coin for a "driver" and a "fun" car at the same time myself included. I did a while back (the Z06 and the beater 02 TDI), but life happens and priorities change. Selling a house and buying a more expensive one tends to do that (or for folks with kids, or X...
  14. SBAtdijetta

2.0 CR TDI upgrades.

Cool! :cool: Thanks, that is great news. Maybe a BMW D can be my next choice. The downside is a brand new BMW is not exactly my idea of affordable right now... a 4-5 year old 335d looks attractive price wise. Is the 535d available in a manual? Thanks again for the heads up.
  15. SBAtdijetta

2.0 CR TDI upgrades.

Old post but I was wondering... They don't sell the 535d here in the USA do they? I've looked but only see the 335d advertised... I wanted to buy one, but the ones at affordable prices all seemed to be wrecked, salvaged, etc when I checked the Carfax data (not that it shows everything). So I...