after just checking the weather channel, they're calling for another chilly wet day tomorrow :(
high of 65, 60% chance of rain, and rain between 9am-3pm...so we're postponing our shin-dig until after Memorial Day weekend - probably in June some time, i'm thinking the 2nd or 3 weekend of June...
Official Spring Fling 5/10/08 POSTPONED until further notice
writeboard has now been set up
Spring Fling gtg
looking over the list of food and what's coming, we're a bit lacking. we need some fillers: cheese burgers/brats or...