Recent content by Satiro

1. Satiro

Case pressure with 12mm pump head

Thanks for sharing so good information :)
  2. Satiro

12mm pump head on 10mm pump

use de143...
  3. Satiro

For what i know, 12mm camplates are less agressive (i don't know if this is the correct word) than DE143 one... Not a good option i think...
  4. Satiro

Case pressure with 12mm pump head

What do you mean with interpart? retainer? Please, correct me if i'm wrong, i don't know if i understand it correctly... -installing gauge and rev engine to 2000rpm -Note pressure, if under 11bar, tapping the retainer 1mm by each bar of pressure needed... -Tig welding the retainer once pressure...
  5. Satiro

Rocks! I have injectors set to 270bar, do you think so high pressure has negative effects on the injection event if 11mm+0.260?
  6. Satiro

good numbers! :)
  7. Satiro

I think I'm limited to around 240-250hp beacouse my rods are PD100s...noy sure about it really...i read lately some are holding much power... Do you know how many hp max with 260 & 280 nozzles and 11mm pump? Thanks
  8. Satiro

THanks! :) 0.280mm seems little diference with 0.260, what are the max power out of 0.260mm nozzles? and 0.280?
  9. Satiro

Thanks for the tip... what improvement will give me less pop pressure with race520? I've notice way less smoke since adjusted to 270bar Anyway i will change nozzles surely when the new turbo i have is installed.. what nozzles do you think are best for around 240hps? Thanks =)
  10. Satiro

THANKS very good info really! I will test it and will set to 11bar. I found timing is not perfectly stable since 270bar pop injectors, de143 camplate,etc. Thanks again!:)
  11. Satiro

Hi Mk1-83, can you elaborate that please? I have installed 11mm pump parts, adjusted K and KF setting following bosch dealer indications but never heard about raising the pump case pressure that way... i have a glycerine pressure gauge that i can use it for, what's that M8 bolt? Thanks
  12. Satiro

ASV Blown Turbo - GT18 available - how to bolt on?

Hi, I think i can't help you, my base chip(chip Rub87 sent for me long time ago) is for around 190-200hps, for using it among with bigger nozzles,clutch,etc. what boost did you have with that chip/turbo? R.:)
  13. Satiro

ASV Blown Turbo - GT18 available - how to bolt on?

I see you choose a great turbo! :) I'm very happy with it, it pulls strong and spool very fast. Good luck with it!
  14. Satiro

WINOLS: Extending Diagnostics Limits. Msa15 ECU 028906021EK

Wow, Thanks a lot Besi! i will try them later, i will tell you. SO THANKS:)