Recent content by sassyrel

1. S

power steering snafu......

got a 96 wagon some years back.finally fixed the smacked front end!! rear brakes stuck tight,,and power steering goofy!!! sooo,after rear brake cure,,i started it,,and turned wheel.......its like its catching,as you start to turn it,then it turns easy till you stop turning,,then it catches...
  2. S

Shop Fire

well, Kevin aint replying back on this thread,,wonder if hes still fully incapacitated with the shop??? :(
  3. S

clusters

96 passat tdi gauge cluster. prior to the inj pump dying,,no problems whatsoever. had another car,,and no time to do pump. three years later. batt dead. put in new batt, and with ign off,,speedo and clock stay lit. started to work on another passat tdi i have, same year. it was in a crack up. i...
  4. S

Old Navy's Fall '11 GTG The Last Hurrah!!!

:D:D:D walt, might like something,,a BIT larger!!!!!!!!!!
  5. S

sounds quaint!!:D:D:D
  6. S

i guess you know,,this SUCKS,considerably.............was looking forward,,,,see you somewhere in the future,my friend....
  7. S

44 degreees the last 4 mornings in a row..............:D:D:D
  8. S

Another Autobarn Fail....

oooooo, i likeyyyy..hope she hangs em high....
  9. S

:D:D:D muwahahahhahahhahah,,,,mmmm,,see the size of the dog??;)
  10. S

B4 starter: best option for new one?

you can do the rebuild,,,,,,,BUTTTTTTTTTT, been there,,you aint getting the bendix off of the armature shaft!!!!! or should i say,,i got mine off,,but just TRY,,to get that insepid little round snap ring back down in the groove in the shaft!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! its down inside,,the "tube" of the...
  11. S

there any tires on those rims??????:D:D
  12. S

?????????????????????
  13. S

ON..checked on the cost to rent the wally parking lot????????????????:D:D:D:D
  14. S

sir reasons,,,if all the people show,,that want to,,for this last one,,you best rent the wal-mart parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
  15. S

Stories when filling up at "gasoline station"

maybe so,,but i agree with him--sometimes,people............