Recent content by ruelvis

1. R

High beams ok, but not low beam - one side only

I never woulda thunk that the headlamps could be different in that way. Looks like they're NA headlights and I'll just go with the 9007 bulbs. I can't describe how grateful for the help I've received here.
  2. R

Oh my! That was a typo or autocorrect + my lack of review before submitting :confused: It should be 'not' instead of 'now', like this So it looks like the fuses are ok since I swapped the right & left low beam fuses and things are NOT flip-flopped (the passenger side side works but...
  3. R

thx for the info & links, hskrdu! Everyone's help has significantly reduced my anxiety level about this.
  4. R

Thanks, DAS. You just confirmed what I was thinking about the different light intensities. I must have been typing my reply when you posted. And Thanks for the tip re: the driver's side and bare hands warning!
  5. R

So it looks like the fuses are ok since I swapped the right & left low beam fuses and things are now flip-flopped (the passenger side side works but the driver's side doesn't). It looks like I need to replace the bulb. It looks like the replacement bulbs will be brighter than the factory...
  6. R

FANTASTIC! Thanks for your input, freakwithracket! That would be such a relief it's just the fuse! If it's the bulb, your post mentioned that I wouldn't have to remove the bumper for the turn signal light. Do you feel I should have to remove the bumper to replace the dual filament bulb...
  7. R

Newbie here with a headlight issue that I'm hoping someone could help me with. This looks like a great resource chock full o' knowledgeable folks so I'm excited to get your feedback. I noticed yesterday that my passenger side lowbeam headlights were not working. However, upon further...