Recent content by Rub87

1. R

Audi 2.0 CR 143 longitudinal turbo upgrade

No still gathering dust.. last100k km I drove a volvo 2056vl w the stock hella actuator. Still a very good turbo fof a 2.0. 1 bar at 1500’rpm approx in higher gears
  2. R

Inside the HPFP

the real fix is called cp3. lol
  3. R

Been gone from the forum for a while. Who is all from Ohio that is on here now?

Should count :) I talked a bit with the seller and he agreed me to sell the bike sending the money w paypal. Just need to find a shipping company now that can ship it to 90220. He said ups ground would not take a bike, even if it was on a pallet
  4. R

Been gone from the forum for a while. Who is all from Ohio that is on here now?

Hi guys. Long time since I was here on the forum. I would like to ask if someone is around cincinnati OH. The reason im asking is I want to buy a yamaha bw80 for my son but here in europe they were never sold. There a nice one for sale in northern kentucky but the owner says be cannot be be...
  5. R

Camplate - Plunger - Nozzle Combination Diagrams

Turbo sounds rather small for a 2.8l engine and 2 bar. Id go for a decent hybrid with 48 to 50mm comp inducer and a 51/49 mm turbine. Or a s200v if space is available
  6. R

slow, dumb, cheap compound setup!

to make cr work past 4000 you are also looking a set of aftermarket injectors =)
  7. R

Not hard to make dog engelagement but the hardning must be correct. Bit too hard and tooth crack off and bit too soft and they dull after few shifts. I think they are normally ‘cemented’ about 1mm deep. Need have end mill with correct angle and radius at the bottom edge
  8. R

I had the same with a longitudal 01X gearbox, as found in B7 audi A4 etc. I replqced dmf by a heavy smf. After few 100 miles the sliding ring for 1/2 would crack. Ive went through about 3-4 gearbox in under 1000 miles. Put dmf back and never had issue since then. The breakage wasbt even from...
  9. R

Inside the HPFP

I would not mix and match the plunjers in the heads. Keep these as pairs together. The tolerances must be very tight for it to work. So better just put the big stroke cam in the old pump in case the heads are still good.
  10. R

Inside the HPFP

I am pretty sure that the ‘liners’ have a slight offset to either direction to reduce the side forces on the tappets. Much like you have in any modern engine a crank offset.
  11. R

Inside the HPFP

What ive done a few times is use the r90 or r93 cam inside audi r70 or r80 pump. It drops right in. If your donor pump has a gear pump to the back just grind away the section that drives it. Logicaly you would think a L cam also would work but I never tried it. If you leave away egr cooler you...
  12. R

1.9 ASZ to 2.0 BKD.

Is the car edc15 or edc16? if edc16 just cut a hole in the block at the front so you can use the oil seal with integrated hall sensor. It is a bit tricky to mount the ring in the correct place on the crank, there a overly complex VW tool for it but if you buy a new seal there is a plastic clip...
  13. R

turbo technical database

Engine aint 1050 deg capable ���� Maybe mount into vnt housing?
  14. R

turbo technical database

where are the days one used 40/52 for 180 hp :D
  15. R

turbo technical database

same comp iducer this 210hp verson? plenty power for 37mm...