Recent content by Rodmiser

1. R

tips for fuel economy

jhonster You need a 60 min. trip about every three weeks, if not every two weeks. Helps keeping it clean & clear, all the way 50 MPH at the low end. If not 70 MPH.
  2. R

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

1.72 to 3 dollars a gallon. And most stations are now selling Reg at same price as diesel. " Like the Tier 2 program, the Tier 3 program considers the vehicle and its fuel as an integrated system to reduce the impacts of motor vehicles on air quality and public health. The program sets new...
  3. R

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

$2.50
  4. R

TOP TIER™ Diesel Fuel Brands

Thank You tikal
  5. R

What is 'premium diesel' for you? There is always variance to a certain degree of your D2 fuel quality. If you have researched the above additive for lubrication and other properties then I would say it will not damage your engine and might be helpful for your high pressure fuel injectors as a...
  6. R

I'm human X
  7. R

Schaeffer Manufacturing 139A- SoyShield Diesel Fuel Additive, 1 gallon Will make your diesel fuel premium diesel?
  8. R

Multiple Dash Warning Lights on, WTH?

The wrench & 4100 miles plus hours 3.75 So its telling me one year up time to service, after 3.75 hours, our now.
  9. R

MISSING THE POINT Many US states are spending their VW settlement funds on more diese

Just look up the head LINE, and ask WHY???? Last word DIESEL OK
  10. R

GM seeks to avoid Takata recalls for fourth straight year

GM seeks to avoid Takata recalls for fourth straight year Tom Krisher, Associated Press Published 1:06 p.m. ET June 19, 2019 | Updated 4:39 p.m. ET June 19, 2019
  11. R

G M DIESEL 1981 They bought the JURY!!! or 1979
  12. R

And V W steps to the plate with TDI,. WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICAN, or U.S.?
  13. R

Costco sells Castrol only

Or RockAuto.com my fuel in litters 5.4
  14. R

Thank You I'm still Learing. Just like www.https