Recent content by Roachthetires

1. R

OEM VW MKIV SMIC differences?

I fender bender took out the SMIC in my 99.5 MKIV jetta. Can i source an IC from a 1.8t, differences between models, what about the 225 hp motor in the tt, better IC? What are the differences between the model years. How hard is it to pipe a MKV Gti FMIC, bumper fitment? I know they flow...
  2. R

OEM VW A4 Side mount IC differences?

A little fender bender took out the SMIC in my 99.5 Jetta. Can I source one from a 1.8t since there's more used ones out there? What are the differences between the years and motors? How much work is it to pipe a A5 gti IC? bumper fitment?
  3. R

WTB: Stock SMIC

Hit a curb, and some bushes, mines dented to heck....anyone got a stock sitting in their garage after FMIC upgrade? itransjosh@gmail.com
  4. R

Anyone break an A4 pressure plate?

I cracked my LUK plate into 3 pieces... New Spec stage 2 went in from www.ultrarev.com great prices, anyways how could this happen, i only have sprint .205, and PSI powerbox, and dawes device? What kind of torque would that combo produce?
  5. R

Vagcom Procedure for adjusting IQ?

I have a friend who works at a shop who has vagcom, can someone give me a detailed explanationa as to how to adjust IQ in vagcom, what blocks, what values etc...I am running sprint520's and a PSI Motorsport Tuning box, and just have a bit too much fuel... thanks.
  6. R

P1562 Whats it mean.

I no longer have a bentley, i've cleared the code a couple times, it cuts off boost, i go into limp mode.
  7. R

Question about which would suite me better, for my car..keeping in mind 137K on car?

Start with the Sprints. Then RC1 or 2 if things are going well...
  8. R

Spec clutches

Call MJM Autohaus, 210-382-7278, Talk to kelly, i got the stage 2 kit for my vr6 and i love it. When my LUk goes i'll probably get the same for the tdi.
  9. R

Lightened injection pump pulleys

Those sprockets are not harmonic balancers. Passanger performance I am definately up for a lightened sprocket. Lightweight pulleys helped my VR Rev, so these should do similar, nice product.
  10. R

VW TDI Clutch Failing & Replacement ?

Contact Kelly at MJM autohaus for your new clutch. They offer vr6 upgrades, and spec clutches, i'd go spec stage one or two... 1-210-382-7278 He will be more than happy to discuss your needs and they're prices are unbeatable.
  11. R

Whats the euro AFN110 Personality? Rocketchip Related.

Jeff told me about this in an email, but i'm still a bit confused, is it a different ECU, that he chips on top of?
  12. R

Kintetic Motorsports Nozzles?

Never heard of these. does anybody know anything about them? http://www.kineticmotorsport.com/catalog/kinetic-motorsport-injector-nozzel-p-1094.html?osCsid=d87efca71cb4520756ad5ea4563cc6dc
  13. R

Does anyone else sell PP520 or similar nozzles

Kerma TDI is backordered and i wanted to have them installed at tdi fest, also how important is an EGT gauge for pp520s/RC2
  14. R

Is the clutch in 99.5 tdi different than later model years.

so would i be safe doing pp520s and rc2. the clutch has 80,000 on it, previous owner was 60 mostly highway driving. feels brand new..
  15. R

Can anyone help a Noob install his PP520's at the Fest

I'll find one, just a standard bench vise right. What did you mean by secure?