Rig's latest activity

• Rig
    Rig replied to the thread Pulled my Motor out, what to do??.
    This is bit off topic, but anyone know of a reputable VW TDI mechanic that can do a complete block rebuild including power mods such as...
  • Rig
    Rig reacted to thechoochlyman's post in the thread The Daily Driver picture thread with Like Like.
    In another post I saw it mentioned that not as many members are DD'ing their A3s and B4s due to parts availability and age. This just...
  • Rig
    Cool, I think we've got 3-4 people interested in at least the flange part. As far as connecting the flange to the remainder of the inlet...
  • Rig
    It's a good idea and I'm interested - mine cracked into shards and shreds at the bottom, as they do. I had to cut it back almost to...
  • Rig
    Rig replied to the thread Rotomaster turbo for the MKIII.
    Yikes, so whats your plan now?
  • Rig
    Rig replied to the thread 98 TDI excessive smoke.
    Kind of kicking myself for not doing more thorough research. The guy at Kerma recommended the 1019s for me, but the 764s are probably...
  • Rig
    Rig reacted to Mongler98's post in the thread 98 TDI excessive smoke with Like Like.
    Incorrect. Larger nozzles do not operate at a lower pressure. They operate at the pressure that the tunner pop tested and tuned them at...
  • Rig
    Rig replied to the thread MKIII TDI Reliability.
    I'm in the process of getting my Jetta a bit more rough road worthy as I will be moving out a 8min washboard dirt road soon. I think...
  • Rig
    Rig reacted to IndigoBlueWagon's post in the thread MKIII TDI Reliability with Like Like.
    Might not be so easy in a MKIII because of parts availability, but it's easy to lift newer TDIs. This is my son's '02 Golf with a 2"...
  • Rig
    Rig replied to the thread 98 TDI Build.
    Wow, nice work!
  • Rig
    Rig reacted to vwishndaetr's post in the thread 98 TDI Build with Like Like.
    Got around to cleaning the block up last night. I got so sick of all the grease - every time I touched the thing whether it was to move...
  • Rig
    Every time someone tells me to get a work truck, I drop the fact I can get 50mpg hwy and that shuts them up pretty fast. Roof rack and...
  • Rig
    Rig reacted to d24tdi's post in the thread MKIII TDI Reliability with Like Like.
    Painful to even think about. Can't understand it when people make the unforced choice to drive rigs like those then complain that the...
  • Rig
    Rig reacted to d24tdi's post in the thread MKIII TDI Reliability with Like Like.
    In the A3 vs A4 debate I think there are also several areas where it's obvious more engineering time was given to serviceability on the...
  • Rig
    My guess is the fog lights wiring. My kit came with something that looks like that.