Recent content by rickyk22

1. R

Body styling kit

Has anyone added a body kit to their gold yet? any progress on this TDI-Rex? I got rear ended yesterday so my car is going to the shop and I am using this as a reason to add a body kit. Also looking at the one from BK motorsport...
  2. R

Stopped by Audi today; test drove '15 A3 TDI

i'm not sure about the A3, but i test drove the Q3 and can tell you that the screen s not retractable, dealer said it is bolted in that position. most other audis have the screen in the dash, so I have to assume that the a3 is the same as the q3 and fixed that way.
  3. R

Roof rack with sunroof?

Ive had thule racks on almost every car I've owned and the only time i found the noise to be an issue was when I had the thule box on my chevy silverado 2500. with the design of the new thule aero bars you don't even need a fairing anymore. I have the rapid bars (older model) with the fairing...
  4. R

Proper break in

Awesome!! Thanks guys. At then Eskisehir now and can't get on the road fast enough
  5. R

Proper break in

Ok, I'm sure this has been posts a million times so sorry for the repeat question. I'm picking up my tdi in a couple hours and have a 2 1/2 he drive back and was wondering about the proper breakin. It's my 1st tdi vw and I dontvwantvto screw it up on the 1st day. I know that I should vary...
  6. R

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Njiska, can you post picks of the tape? Thanks.
  7. R

2015 Golf TDI prices paid

I paid $29,233 for DSG SEL With lighting package and driving assistance package.
  8. R

Body styling kit

Agreed on the spoiler. However, this body styling kit is only the front and rear valance and side skirts. They only come primed though, so i'm wondering if its best to add to the TDI right away?
  9. R

Body styling kit

Has anyone put this on the new golf or thought about it? Should it be done at the dealer? Pros, cons...
  10. R

Roof rack with sunroof?

I would get the Thule rack, my Brother in law has on his 14 wagon and it is no issue with the sunroof. thats what i'm going to put on mine. I am pretty sure it is what VW sells also. check out www.rackattack.com. thats where I've gotten all my racks from and i think they have a 10% off...
  11. R

2015 Golf TDI vs 2010 A3 TDI

Most likely going with the new golf TDI SEL, but may be able to get a deal on a low mileage 2010 A3 TDI. Just wanted to see what everyone thought would be the pros and cons of both. Thanks a lot.
  12. R

lighting package worth it?

Looking to buy a 2015 TDI SEL and just wondering if the lighting package is worth it or not. Not many SEL's around here and the local dealership has one, but it doesn't have the lighting package. Thoughts? Thanks for the help.