Recent content by riahc3

1. R

Adding a armrest to a Jetta 2009?

I want to add a armrest to a Jetta 2009. What is the part number?
  2. R

What should I expect on getting the most out of a Jetta 2009 1.9 TDI?

I have a Jetta 2009 1.9 TDI...and honestly it isnt enough. Was going up a small hill and it BARELY reached 140 kph. Simply not acceptable. But... I wanted to know, as stock, what is the best I could get out of this? The motor is 77 kW (105 PS; 103 hp) so, as stock, the best I could get is...
  3. R

Sunglasses holder P/N for Jetta 2009?

Are there various colors or just beige? I need to check if it is beige or grey. Just in case. Also, what are the plastic tools recommended to remove the plastic part that is there already installed? Thank you
  4. R

VW Part Numbers?

Hello Im looking for the sunglasses holder and their colors (not sure which is mine so I want to search) but besides that, I would like to look at other parts and prices and such, out of curiosity. Is there page where I can search for parts of the car (a door for example) and it gives me its...
  5. R

Sunglasses holder P/N for Jetta 2009?

Could someone please tell me the part number for the sunglasses holder for a Jetta 2009? I want to see how much it costs and I perfer searching by part number.
  6. R

Steeringwheel controls retrofit

So don't participate. My contribution is just as valid as yours.
  7. R

Tuning box for Jetta 2009 105hp 1.9?

This site lists it as one of the ways to gain a short performance gain. Of course it is but not only do you have to find someone that does it, it cannot be installed/uninstalled as quickly and as fast by someone that does not know anything. The only good part about chip tuning is that at least...
  8. R

Steeringwheel controls retrofit

eBay has 1000s. Buying a brand new wiper stalk is stupid.
  9. R

HowTo: RNS-510 Installation + Coding ('09 Jetta)

Could you add some part numbers? (both NA and EU) I'm looking for on eBay and other sites to get a RNS 510 for a Jetta 2009 and I want to make sure I get a correct and working one...
  10. R

Tuning box for Jetta 2009 105hp 1.9?

Hello I'm interested in the future giving my Jetta a bit more top speed but in safe and controlled conditions. For me, it seems a tuning box is the safest bet. Install and forget with a low housepower increase (5-10 I don't want to go overboard). If I don't like it, unplug and remove. Any...
  11. R

Jetta 2011 105hp with 59000km on it; Things to watch for?

1. Hmm....intresting. On a Opel I owned, I turned the key (without starting the engine) and Im sure the airbag light was on for 2-3 secs then turned off. 2. Yep. Will do. 3. The brake discs are nearly impossible to check without unmounting the actual tire/rim. If they were bad, braking hard...
  12. R

Ill check the plates and VIN on the car, of course. One of the reasons I did a carfax. I do agree that milage does seem low for the years of the car BUT it isnt a car that was bought in LA and then is being sold in NY. The car was bought close to were it is being sold now so if it was used as a...
  13. R

There are VERY expensive ones and then: https://www.amazon.com/all-sun-Digital-Painting-Thickness-Coating/dp/B0126JMCQM/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1470779124&sr=8-13&keywords=paint+thickness+gauge I wouldn't even know where to "rent" one. Also, I'm curious on why you keep saying "fire"...
  14. R

I censored the plate since I felt since it isn't my car, it isn't right
  15. R

I cant look for strange things if I don't know what I'm looking for. Will pictures of the outside of the car help?