Recent content by Rgroves231

1. R

Big Nozzles - Where to buy?

I will look into .3 but I am really on the search for .360 as I do not want to be fuel limited in future. Dont know the extent of how far I will go. I am changing them for the second time and do not want to do it a third. Does anyone know where I can purchase .36 for a reasonable price from a...
  2. R

So I planned on having DBW set them up as he is the one who did my PP764 which I am happy with. I have heard too that with nozzles this large they can use extra attention. Does anyone know where to source the nozzles? I really am having difficulty finding them. DLC would be ideal
  3. R

Oil in my intake

Turbo leaking through at center. PCV always lets small amount back into intake too. As long as it is a small amount, nothing to worry about.
  4. R

@Andyinchville1 I am running PP764 at this time with a 10mm pump. I am process of rebuilding an 11mm pump to pair with new nozzles. As of now, car actually drives well. Lag is not too bad at all for driving around town and it pulls hard when you get into it. I am running around 26lb of...
  5. R

Hello, Got my 2260 installed and my car needs more fuel now. I am looking to purchase a set of .360 nozzles. I absolutely cannot justify spending over $600 from a non US vendor after all said and done. From what I am seeing Gibonta and Wuzetem are my only real options. If someone could...
  6. R

VKLR Water Cooling Lines

Does the cylinder head bleed line have a constant flow? I feel like there is not a constant stream of coolant coming from the overflow line into the coolant reservoir. Can someone please confirm. Please see my attached image of where I am planning to splice in. https://ibb.co/FXpfBKR
  7. R

VKLR Water Cooling Lines

Hello, I am finishing up installing my 2260vklr and I want to confirm on my routing of the water lines. I originally planned on only cutting into the supply line to the heater core but thought it would be too much of a restriction on the heater core as the turbo water lines are small. With...
  8. R

Boost lag on GTB2260VK, Solutions?

I am almost done installing my 2260vklr ball bearing turbo. I will report back how spooling compares to my stock VNT-15.
  9. R

High performance clutch options besides South Bend

Thanks for all the help guys. I am going to give South Bend a ring tomorrow and see what is right for me. I will report back with what I decide on. Thanks again!
  10. R

Mongler98 anything better than the stage 3 endurance? I feel this is a solid setup for a high hp daily. If someone is running a stage 4 extreme daily, would love to hear about it. Maybe I was a little harsh on the drag clutch dismissal. Thanks
  11. R

I know these two do not go hand in hand. I am looking to make 250 plus whp and not break the bang on a clutch. I want the strongest clutch that is still solid for a daily driver. I do not want a drag clutch for example as it will be an all or nothing clutch dump at every light. My question...
  12. R

11mm Injection pump or 12mm injection pump for 300whp

Hello everyone, I have been searching around and have found some 12mm injection pumps that are in my price range. I do not want to be underfueled / mess with my fueling down the road. My car will be running a gtb2260vklr turbo. I have an 11mm pump sitting on the shelf here but I am seeing...
  13. R

Injector size for 20 or 22/60

I will report how my car drives when it is finished. It will have at first a 10mm pump with PP764 nozzles. Turbo is a GTB2260VKLR. I am aware that these nozzles are way too small but I am interested in seeing what I can get out of them. I have an 11mm pump waiting to be installed but I want...
  14. R

GTB2260VKLR Downpipe Gasket

Could someone point me in the direction of the correct exhaust downpipe gasket for this turbo? I have been searching and come across two different gaskets, one is solid gasket material and the other is a stamped gasket. I would like to order but want to get the right one. Option 1 ...
  15. R

PDF of ALH Fuel delivery and feedback

I found the file that I was looking for. I put it online so others could enjoy. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=51042811254953124632 Thanks