Recent content by Rgroves231

1. R

PDF of ALH Fuel delivery and feedback

I found the file that I was looking for. I put it online so others could enjoy. http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=51042811254953124632 Thanks
  2. R

PDF of ALH Fuel delivery and feedback

I stumbled across a pdf that went over the fuel injectors, injection pump, and all sensors related to fuel control on the ALH VE engine. Does anyone know where this document lives? I am really bummed that I cant seem to find it. I do not even know what to call it! Thanks for your help!
  3. R

GTB2260VKLR vs GTB2060V

I spoke with the vendor. My turbo is a 2260 but has the 2060 compressor housing. I was able to measure the turbine to verify. Thanks for your help everyone!
  4. R

GTB2260VKLR vs GTB2060V

And does anyone happen to know the differences between the two?
  5. R

GTB2260VKLR vs GTB2060V

That is a bummer. Is there any chance that it could be machined? Or is that not common practice? Thanks
  6. R

GTB2260VKLR vs GTB2060V

I purchased a GTB2260VKLR and just got it in the mail. It has stamped on it "GTB2060V". I just want to confirm that the 22 refers to the turbine side sizing? Is this the turbo that I ordered? Or did I get the wrong one? How could I confirm? Thanks everyone!
  7. R

FMIC Intercooler Piping Size

Good to know. I may toss the 2.5" idea. What did you do to beef up your bottom end? 2007 is a long time ago! Thanks for your help
  8. R

Cracks on PD block

Does this also apply to VE ALH?
  9. R

FMIC Intercooler Piping Size

Good morning, I know this has been talked about, I am having issues finding direct examples of people using x" sized pipe with this turbo. I am about to purchase intercooler piping for my 1.9l ALH. I will be running a GTB2260VKLR(2" compressor outlet I believe) with this setup. From what I...
  10. R

Intercooler Pipe Routing - Ditch the pancake pipe?

Thanks for your help everyone. Does anyone see any pitfall to removing the pancake pipe and routing the charge pipe up near the old intake path? Will 2.5" IC piping be sufficient for this turbo at full performance?
  11. R

I purchased a modified PD130 intake where they cut the top part off and weld an aluminum plenum on it. I plan to do headwork down the road. What do you mean by clean it out on the inside? Like the slag from welding? Also, think 2.5" will be adequate for IC piping? End goal is who knows. I...
  12. R

I am already down the road so its not really an option to keep the stock piping. Also, I thought I read that anything over 28lbs you should not be using the stock plastic pipes. I do not know how much truth there is to that statement. I just want to build the most dependable free flowing FMIC...
  13. R

I am going to be installing a front mount intercooler very soon and have been exploring different routing options. I have already ordered a PD130 intake (gearbox facing) so I do not have to back track from my intercooler(outlet on drivers side). Going to be using 2.5" IC piping with my...
  14. R

AGR AHF 1Z ASV AFN Injectors in an ALH motor

Hello, I am looking to purchase new injectors for my 1.9 ALH. I found a few decent options but they state that they are for the motors listed above. From my searching, it appears that pop pressures changed between engine codes but the injector bodies are the same? Just wanted some...
  15. R

GTB2260VK on ALH with PP764

@MrBigTruck how is your turbo lag with your current setup? Also, what injection pump are you running? Thanks