Recent content by Revpeach

1. R

Technique to break cylinder head loose?

If you have the cam out all the valves will be closed and no problem with pistons hitting valves.
  2. R

Technique to break cylinder head loose?

Turn the engine over by hand and let the compression pop it loose.
  3. R

Resell of a VCDS?

I have a miceo-can I Live in Monticello, IA and have a micro-can for sale for $ 125, if you're interested. Turned in my Jetta so I don't need it anymore. PM if interested.
  4. R

Micro can for sale $ 150

BMP Still for sale, make an offer
  5. R

Micro can for sale $ 150

Micro can for sale $ 150/ best offer Turned in car so I don't need the micro-cam anymore. Unlimited Vins. $ 150shipped/ best offer
  6. Micro-cam

Micro-cam

Micro-cam
  7. R

Micro can for sale

I'm back in town so can respond. Still for sale at $150 including shipping. Unlimited vins
  8. R

Micro can for sale

Still for sale but I will be out of town for a week. PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I return.
  9. R

Micro can for sale

Jetta has been turned in and don't need the micro-can anymore. (It was really helpful while I had the car.) First $ 150 and you can either pick it up here in Iowa or I'll mail it to you. PM if interested.
  10. R

Micro can for sale

Turned in the Jetta so I don't need the micro can. First $150 gets it. Located in IA but it can easily be mailed.
  11. R

Buyback COMPLETED Car is now in Dealership Lot

It's all over. Turned car in Thursday afternoon. Money in my account this morning, Monday. As long as VW Credit is paid off, I'm completely done with VW.
  12. R

drivers door latch defective

Sounds like what happened to the passengers side front door on my Jetta. Fortunately for me, it happened on the day I was turning my car in for the buy back. I just tied the door shut and the buy back guy didn't care.
  13. R

Turned in mine yesterday at 2pm. Received email to transfer money to my account at 7:30 pm today. Looks like by Monday or Tuesday the money should be in my account and the nightmare will be over.
  14. R

Turned mine in today. No problems and a painless event. The car was mad at me for turning him in. Never had a problem but today when I was getting ready to drive the 30miles to the dealer, the passengers front door wouldn't latch. Of course it was 7 degrees out. Tied it close with a rope...
  15. R

My turn in date is Thursday, the 5th. Got a reminder email today, Monday the 3rd