Recent content by repete

1. R

2.0 TDI 4 Motion Tiguan

The reason I ask is because I have a 2010 JSW TDI DSG and I want to swap the drivetrain into a Tiguan. Just wondering if the gearing works, or if I need to source the Euro trans before I start.
  2. R

2.0 TDI 4 Motion Tiguan

Is it the original trans from the Tiguan?
  3. R

2.0 TDI 4 Motion Tiguan

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead, but what tranny did you use for the swap?
  4. R

ISO 2013+ Sportwagen

I do all my own work, because I know what I'm doing. And it will be deleted, so I have no reason to pay dealer prices.
  5. R

ISO 2013+ Sportwagen

My 2013 just recently got totalled, so I'm searching for a replacement. Preferably not black or black interior. Prefer brown, red, or blue with light interior. DSG or 6spd. I will travel for the perfect deal! TIA
  6. R

01 Jetta TDI, $2500 Fairfield, Maine

SOLD!! 01 Jetta TDI, $2500 Fairfield, Maine SOLD!! http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5240155466.html
  7. R

FS - RossTech cable with VCDS License with Micro-CAN Interface $199

No, it won't work. You need a KII or Hex-Usb+Can.
  8. R

WTB Hex Can USB

I recently picked up an '06 to replace one of my '01's and need a Hex+Can cable for it. Let me know what you have and price. Thanks, Pete
  9. R

Ross-Tech KII-USB Cable

Well, it is sold pending payment. If, for some reason, it doesn't sell, you can be next in line.
  10. R

WTB Hex Can USB

I am looking for a VagCom Hex+Can-USB. I just picked up a 2006 Jetta TDI, and need a cable for it and my 2001's. Let me know what you have, and price. Thanks!:)
  11. R

Ross-Tech KII-USB Cable

Sale pending.