Recent content by refueler

1. R

5 liters of Viaco long life TDI oil

I have 5 liters of Viaco long life III TDI oil, drain plug and filter left over from my 2014 VW Jetta TDI. Looking to get $35 willing to meet you half way If you live in Maine , New Hampshire or Massachusetts.
  2. R

chase payment email

I called chase this morning and before I finished telling the lady my problem she stopped me and told me that my internet security was the problem. Now I asked the people when I called the vw call center if it could be my internet security causing the problem and they didn't seem to think so. I...
  3. R

chase payment email

When I clicked on the payment email it appeared to go to the chase log in page. But I found no place to create a username and password. The only thing on the page other than username and password was forgot password I tried that but since I don't have an account that didn't work. So 3 days ago I...
  4. R

Gonna miss you Touareg say hello 7 seater Tiguans

I drove a 2018 Tiguan today it didn't have the 3rd row seats. It was an SE model I found it to have a good driving position, comfortable, and roomy. I was impressed with how much space there was between my knees and the back of the front seat at least 8" I'm 5'8". There were two things that I...
  5. R

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

It appears from the previous email that you need to have your claim approved by VW to receive the money from Bosch. I'm still driving mine for a couple more months.
  6. R

Does VW have the driving modes backwards

I am looking at buying either an Allroad or the new Tiguan. I've been looking at a lot of youtube videos and the Allroad has a off road driving mode but the Tiguan doesn't. The Tiguan has a snow driving mode but the Allroad doesn't. It would seem to me that is backwards I might consider driving...
  7. R

need help uploading documents

Got the scans put into one file in the PDF format. Remarkable how easy it was after that and what was even better was that within 30min my documents were excepted. I'm going to wait a week or two to schedule my appointment later in April. Thanks for the help
  8. R

Thanks I will make sure that my scans are pdf and in 1 file.
  9. R

I'm so stupid I've scanned and uploaded documents to VWOA twice. You would think that I could do it a third time but no I can't. I have the documents scanned and saved on my computer. But I can't figure out how to upload the documents. I've tried putting them into a folder but I am unable to...
  10. R

Waiting for one month after documents approved!

I submitted my documents on Sept. 21, they were accepted on Oct. 19, final offer Nov. 30, submitted buy back offer Dec. 16, and documents rejected Dec. 19. Didn't take them long to reject the documents. I'm like you PacCoast looking at May or June buy back so not in any hurry.
  11. R

final offer documents rejected

My computer skills suck I know how to push the print button. You want to see something funny you should be around tomorrow when I try to figure out how send the scanned documents back to VWOA claims site. I have figured out how to scan the documents and I can find them but dammed if I know how I...
  12. R

Radio Won't Come Out

I had problems getting the radio out of my 02 Audi A 4 using the cheap chinese tools. What I did was to use the cheap tools as templates and made new ones out of thicker feel gauge metal. Near as I could tell the chinese tools were sliding under the release mechanisms instead of releasing them.
  13. R

final offer documents rejected

I got an email stating that my final offer documents had been rejected. I called the claims center half expecting them to tell me that the notary seal was missing. I gave the lady on the phone my claim # and she told me that the reason my documents were rejected was because my printer had not...
  14. R

notary seal

Ok thanks I'll wait and see hat happens.
  15. R

notary seal

Did the raised stamp show up when the document was scanned for uploading onto a computer. After scanning the documents the raised stamped was not visible when viewed on the computer.