Recent content by REDNECKDZL

1. RX7 Swap

RX7 Swap

2. REDNECKDZL

The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI

Yeap, that is exactly what they were up to Did a pretty good job of it, Jack is still driving the car around in ptbo, looking to paint it black this summer Small world
  3. REDNECKDZL

The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI

Hey Paul, did you do the escape from Moscow Lemons rally in your wife's Kia My buddy was running the planes trains and automobile tribute car He mentioned someone from down Saint Catherine's way ran the rally too but had a suspension failure at the last minute, told him I figured I knew who it...
  4. REDNECKDZL

VCDS/VDS Pro Fundraiser for Mike (Defender-Tech)

Haven't been here in awhile and haven't run into Mike in a long time, this is a terrible loss, Mike was such an awesome guy and great help He'd always bend over backwards to help anyone Such sad news
  5. REDNECKDZL

Who has Diesel cans at home?

but don't ya save that 0.10/L regardless if you fill up the 20L, IE you need a minimum amount to get the discount?
  6. REDNECKDZL

Who has Diesel cans at home?

even if it is 15 km away, you can easily get to the station when the light comes on, i would keep so diesel for backup, but wouldn't worry about using it all the time to extend visits between the fuel station like 2.2TDI said, drive more worry less
  7. REDNECKDZL

Not happy until you're unhappy -- that's VW

Electrons slow down in the cold too ;)
  8. REDNECKDZL

Thoughts from A4/A5 owners

I liked my 2011 Golf wagon and 2015 Jetta, but if your ALH has life in it, i'd just keep driving it, i only bought new cars cause i need something newer for work the emissions crap is what fails on most of the newer ones, i'd go pre def cars though if i were to get anything.
  9. REDNECKDZL

Diesel trucks

All I can say is i've got nothing but good things to say about my Colorado with the baby Dmax in it it's a ZR2 so i'm not getting as good of economy, but lots more smiles per miles
  10. REDNECKDZL

Is the end of my TDI near?

I ended my 17+ year run with VW diesel with a Chevy diesel, only cause i wasn't gonna swap a 2015 for a 2015 and wanted a truck Who knows, might be the last vehicle i own that is diesel powered as i would like to keep it for the long haul I love my diesels, but with the maintenance driving up...
  11. REDNECKDZL

TDI settlement - anyone consider appealing?

I got 1600 and the loan paid off and was quite happy with that I think I made out pretty good since I had a bunch of money rolled into my Jetta from my previous Golf wagon tdi
  12. REDNECKDZL

Mazda TDI :D

Oh i know your history Andy ;) Love my Colorado and seriously thinking about a Equinox for Lindsay, want to drive one first
  13. REDNECKDZL

SSCTDO (TDI Club Secret Society of Chevy TD owners)

True enough, I found the seats comfortable, but everyone has their own taste, my ZR2 has leather but i had tried a cloth Z71 out, and didn't notice too much difference in the seats
  14. REDNECKDZL

SSCTDO (TDI Club Secret Society of Chevy TD owners)

Love the truck so far, have just over 9,000 km on it, cruises awesome down the highway, lots of torque for monkeying around hauls a small kubota lawn tractor with ease
  15. REDNECKDZL

Mazda TDI :D

Where did you drive a Equinox with a diesel to decide it didn't have enough power?