Recent content by redlinedave

1. redlinedave

Value on 2000 base Jetta gasser

All comment are fair Talked to my sister, she looked at kms it is 68000 and change
  2. redlinedave

advised my sister to sell at $3500 we will see
  3. redlinedave

nope $1000 buy you a clapped out 250km+ rust bucket $4000 maybe too much but surely not 1k for $500 one could fix the body up, and as stated you would have a great car. I'm 5000km away from my mom and just trying to get a fair price. maybe ask $4000 and take 3 to to 3.5
  4. redlinedave

My mom can't drive anymore so the car is being sold 2000 Jetta very base model pros low km under 80,000 timing belt done a few years ago good tires steel wheels no rust cons front bumper torn off and just slapped back on so skid plate is mostly gone some minor scrapes, car was repainted a few...
  5. redlinedave

looking for value of 2000 Jetta gasser

My mom can't drive anymore so the car is being sold 2000 Jetta very base model pros low km under 80,000 timing belt done a few years ago good tires steel wheels no rust cons front bumper torn off and just slapped back on so skid plate is mostly gone some minor scrapes, car was repainted a few...
  6. redlinedave

Roof rack Jetta MK6 LTB

tell me what you have and a price .
  7. redlinedave

shipping a car Van BC to GTA

We have decided just to sell the car, shipping doesn't seem cost effective for this car.
  8. redlinedave

Free Vanagon lowering spring

Brand unknown/bought for a 1982 never installed pick up in Oshawa, I like cold beer if free doesn't work for you first I'll take them gets
  9. redlinedave

shipping a car Van BC to GTA

Hi all, I've been away for a few years now a Mini driver. Does anyone have experience with shipping a car from out west to Ontario? Who did you use and what was the cost? I have been given my dads rust free 2005 Toyota Camry with 170km on it. I'm just trying to figure out if the costs...
  10. redlinedave

Scangauge 2 vs Scangauge E vs Maxitrip

Pm sent Tony
  11. redlinedave

I called PA, they dont stock Maxtrips anymore so it is now a two horse race
  12. redlinedave

Or is there another product out there?
  13. redlinedave

I dont know if PA still sell them, I couldnt find on the web page. The E appears to be like the Scangauge 2 but just shows less info. what would you buy and why?
  14. redlinedave

Urgent Help - Safe to drive back?

I had to drive from Ithica N.Y. to Oshawa when this happened to me. I have CAA but I was too deep into the states to get a free tow. All I wanted to do was to make it back into Canada then get a tow. I pulled the DRL fuse , no radio on no heat/ac. I made it back into Canada and figured I would...
  15. redlinedave

Car written off

Insurance said the wont "brand it", all is good