Recent content by Redgrom

1. R

Yakima roof racks jsw

Since no one locally is interested I'll ship in your dime
  2. R

18" Motorsport blk wheels

Anyone in Southern California interested in a swap for you stock set up before I turn her in?
  3. R

Wanted people in NC/SC that are let TDI go back

Bump from the wrong coast....
  4. R

VW allweather floor mats and rear cargo mat

Sorry about that, just did a quick google search and I'd say $75 for the everything seams reasonable. But if you pick up obo does apply;-)
  5. R

Yakima roof racks jsw

Selling my round bar Yakima racks with towers from my 2012 JSW. Only used the racks on a few trips and didn't leave them on the car. $100 picked up in Southern California 92672
  6. R

VW allweather floor mats and rear cargo mat

Turning the JSW in and no need to leave the allweather mats in her. Make me a reasonable offer, would prefer not to ship. Located in Orange County 92672 Email me for photos Bhwatershots@gmail.com
  7. R

18" Motorsport blk wheels

Turning in the Jetta so want to sell the wheels and tires. Wheels are the 18" Motorsports in black and are in good condition wrapped in Yokohama 225/40/18's with roughly 9,000 miles on them. Located in Southern California and don't want to ship. Thinking $1,000 for the package if I can find...
  8. R

WTB wheels for JSW

Looking for a cheap set of wheels and tires for my JSW, not worried about condition as long as they will make the last drive to the dealership. 3 spares would even work! Let me know what you have. Looking for something somewhat local to 92672 So cal. Thanks, Bhwatershots@gmail.com
  9. R

Anybody thinking of getting a new VW?

Bought a V60 and haven't looked back (yet I still see the vw in the driveway) after driving my wife's BMW diesel a bit more I am not likely to go back to vw. Looked at Audi before deciding on the Volvo but they just seamed to be missing something for the price.
  10. R

VW Buyback Needs Exposure

I love how people give members shi$, why complain? Maybe because vw isn't following the settlement. And I think if you have the free time it's worth it to try. I know we won't get the $$ but as long as VW gets even more bad press I see the benefits.
  11. R

WTT: Mk6/7 Wheels & Tires (Buyback) Rhode Island

Wish you were on the west coast, I've got a nice set of 18's with fairly new tires id prefer not to give back with the car
  12. R

Anyone NOT thrashing their TDI or skipping maintenance/upkeep?

I used mine to test my rock chip repair and scratch removal skills, I need further practice before I try and touch up a few spots on the wife's BMW. I'm also overdue for a oil change and dsg filter change but I can't see spending the money on something that's bound for the crusher. Although I...
  13. R

It will be a rude awakening for VW and the EPA...

Please don't take this the wrong way but in southern Orange County the labor rate is pretty much the same at my old vw dealership as it is at my BMW dealership. And the local guru I found for the BMW is a little less. So far service has been the same cost. The few upgrades I've looked at at...
  14. R

Does VW have to destroy buyback TDI's?

Anyone in Orange County or northern San Diego want to sell me a spare tire? If so please pm me!
  15. R

What could be changed coming tuesday?

Very good point, I'm taking the $$ and running but if I was planning on keeping it and taking the fix and that option was suddenly off the table I can see how many people would be upset. Many can just run out and pick up a new car and the fight over trade in vs retail value might get legs... me...