Recent content by red16vdub

1. red16vdub

WTB: Lower trim panels for mk4 jetta 4dr

I’m not following, what exactly are you looking for ? Does the part attach to the door or body ?
  2. red16vdub

2003 Jetta Wagon 75k Miles.. How Much?

Pics pics pics. VW mk4 wagons definitely command a premium price. Yes automatic transmissions are a negative, but at 75k there shouldn’t be any issues. IMO the wagons that are more desirable are manual non sunroof units.
  3. red16vdub

Kerma Tuned the Touareg Today

Nothing like a fresh tune to keep that smile on your face. Glad you’re happy with it so far.
  4. red16vdub

Rear caliper Piston won’t retract

When using the tool to retract the piston, yoI have to apply some force as you’re turning clockwise. If you’re doing that a its not retracting, itdd so possibly your piston cam out to far, and it’s not seated properly.
  5. red16vdub

Suspension 1.9 to 3.2

THANK YOU!
  6. red16vdub

Pressurizing coolant only under high boost... Stretched head bolts?

Absolutely bad head gasket, it’s not the end of the world. Usually an easy fix.
  7. red16vdub

Burpod Tuning

BURPOD for president.
  8. red16vdub

Rocker repair shops

Here’s my 03 Tdi. I am not saying collectible in the sense that people should run out these cars. Myself personally, I have an agreed upon value through Hagerty beyond what MSRP was on my wagon when it was new. They thought it was a unicorn and worth it to do so after talking to them. TRAVERLERS...
  9. red16vdub

Rocker repair shops

I totally disagree on the classics / collectible part. I know the Alh wagons, and two door golfs, are unicorns and exactly that. Well at least the one I have is.
  10. red16vdub

What did you do to your MKIV today?

I’m working on it haha.
  11. red16vdub

Well I finally reinstalled my dashboard, after fixing the climate control blend doors.
  12. red16vdub

Past this on freeway the other day.
  13. D416ED40-B038-4023-8A57-AFB3F78D9A67.jpeg

D416ED40-B038-4023-8A57-AFB3F78D9A67.jpeg

14. D9C5CBCF-46E6-40CC-A3E3-EC0D42A517CF.jpeg

D9C5CBCF-46E6-40CC-A3E3-EC0D42A517CF.jpeg