Recent content by radiator

1. R

2015 Golf TDI long crank first start of the day

@5N2 If I get it right. Before you turn off the engine you turn on SS button? Am I right? So you drive around with SS button on and you do nnot suffer from long crank, right? But if it is turned off before the engine is off long crank appears? I am trying to be precise as long crank appeared...
  2. R

I wish you had made photo instruction.In dan's video, the place where vvt is placed, my engine is eqiped with flat black cover. And some say that if you pull vvt valve out, the engine needs to be adapted with vcds as it may not even start up.
  3. R

Do you have any diy how to get to vvt?Maybe I just take it out and clean it.
  4. R

Please do so. Did you replace the fuel sensor? On each side of the rail there are fuel valve and on the other fuel sensor. If the above are the brand new ones HPFP may be at suspect. And that is wahat I am affraid of concidering the final cost (pump and labor).Looking forward to hear you have...
  5. R

CPS have been changed and long crank still occures. I guess it depends on outside temp. lower than 15 no long crank ever sins i have owned it. Above 15 randomly Long crank. My engine is 1.6 105 bhp and some say there is no variable valve timing in my engine the others say my engine is...
  6. R

I am seeing my mechanic at the end of the week (finally!) he wants to look through the starter. The thing is that I checked and it valeo nnot bosh. And peple on the Internet say valeo is a piece o sh*t and is not worth to repair. (change brushes etc,) have any of you heard tah valeo starters are...
  7. R

So is it possible to change glow plugs cycle to somehow make any adjustments? i don't know, set at what temp. to have them still getting warm?
  8. R

The same! Next start just ofter glow plugs go off no long start but if I wait 30 seconds it still is better then at first time but still lazy but better. My neighbour-a geenhorn mechanic- gave his clue to disconnect coolant temp. sensor whenever temp. reaches 15 celcius and above. Did try that...
  9. R

I had my camshaft sensor replaced but no luck. Winter time (4 months Poland) no long crank. First spring temps like 16 celcius and long crank returned. On the differen forum, user named Crasher adviced me to test rpsm of my starter. He noticed that when long crank appeared rpms where 214 rpms...
  10. R

@ pedroYUL Did you have errors on vcds? My longer cranks appear above 15 celcius below no problem existing. Changed camshaft sensor, slightly better (happens less freaquently but still) no idea what to diagnose apart from the motor starter. To change crank sensor is not that easy, that what my...
  11. R

Tom The same symptoms considering 'wormer' temp above 15 C. Lower than 15 no problem. Rochbry I did try the trick. One was fine the next day no luck. And the main problem is that it happens only on first start. No more tries during the day as it will not rehappen. I dont wanna replace any parts...
  12. R

Yep no idea how to prolong preheating glow plugs with vcds. And no f**king idea why camshaft sensor is slow to run. I cannnot find any hints on the Internet. Fuel pressure and engine rmps are in a range but camshat positioning sensor shows zero while starting the engine and after a few seconds...
  13. R

What Rochbry showed is crank sensor and it is a bit difficult to get to and replace. Still don't know if the part I posted is reliable or not? What do you think?