Recent content by r90sKirk

1. r90sKirk

FS - 2012 Golf TDI 6M w/Sunroof and Nav (WA)

also sent a pm, but have not heard anything back - OP is MIA I guess?
  2. r90sKirk

FS: 2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium in Salisbury, NC

I hate to tell you, but at 57k in 9 years, it really is a "garage queen", GLWS
  3. r90sKirk

fs: 2005 Golf TDI BEW GLS (Fort Collins, CO)

you need an asking price (per forum rules) and pics would be great
  4. r90sKirk

DPF Pressure Sensors Melted

Mine also melted shortly after a TB service that I did. It must not take much movement, as those hard lines were not moved that much. Just enough to get the upper TB cover off, and I typically pry/slide the plastic bracket which holds the hard lines in lace to the upper TB cover away first. I...
  5. r90sKirk

Mysterious coolant loss

the oil level will not raise, with a HG issue on an ALH engine, you are not getting coolant in with the oil or vice-versa, ONLY hot exhaust gases into the cooling system.
  6. r90sKirk

Mysterious coolant loss

I agree, it sounds like a HG. Typically when the HG leaks it gets the hot compressed exhaust gases by the HG and into the rear coolant passages in the block. The system then is way over- pressurized, you can see/feel hard coolant lines to and from the radiator including the smaller ones to the...
  7. r90sKirk

Mk7 coolant flush (WHAT A PAIN!)

Agree with Nuge, I do a lot of TB services and IF the engine still has the VW coolant (or equivalent), very rarely do you see any sediment or contamination, and when doing a TB service you get a good amount of coolant drained and then refilled every 100k-130k (depending on the TDI engine). If...
  8. r90sKirk

Anyone have a code P2149 come up on their 2015 VW TDI??

I've had this same issue with the same error code show up - FYI Started at about 155k It's scheduled to go in for warranty work though
  9. r90sKirk

Sold

nice car, can you send me more pics, like to see the interior condition too. Kirk (send to rockfordtdiguy@gmail.com)
  10. r90sKirk

2015 VW Golf Sportwagen SEL - Factory MIB2 Apple Carplay, Lighting Package, Parking Sensors 78K Miles. $17,900 MASS ** PRICE REDUCED **

Good seller here - I bought a 2010 JSW from him in 2016 - car was just as represented. Kirk
  11. r90sKirk

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 5th, 2019

Peter, Yessir, I had hoped to get this fall (2021) back on for a GTG, but my project up north ran much later into the season than what I had expected, (due to materials being delayed), but I am planning on hosting again next fall (2022) - YES! Very sorry to see John leaving, bummer.
  12. r90sKirk

A "What's it Worth" Thread

RITSCO, check your private messages, please
  13. r90sKirk

2012 TDI Premium 94587 miles $9500

did you sell this?