Recent content by R0llc0al

1. R

Slammed Bora from Finland

were on earth did you get that hood bra .... i can't find them anywere .... beautiful car by the way
  2. R

Smoke switch....a little help please

yea i plan on doing a clutch
  3. R

Mod's before tune?

plan on getting a rocket chip/ tune , i know im going to run bigger injectors and a clutch but should i put an intake, intercooler on before i get it tuned. I'm not certain if it will make a diffrance in the overall preformance
  4. R

Your right it went away and I plan on getting chip injectors ect just wanted to mess around in the mean time
  5. R

So I installed the "smoke switch" today and noticed two things one being the glow plug light flashing and the check engine light kicked on is their any way I can avoid this, I used the 1k ohm potentiometer that is taped into the #2 and 3 pin with a switch ... Any advice?
  6. R

Huge spoiler

all that downward force on your rear is gunna help with that front wheel drive car of yours hahahahaha
  7. R

Passat 2.0 tdi ....does want

Hey looking for the 2.0 passat tdi moter tranz wireing harnes ecu , looking to swap to a audi a4
  8. R

chip, injectors, ??

I have heard a lot of good things about the pp520 from IDparts probably gunn a go with those
  9. R

chip, injectors, ??

Haha already has a new clutch
  10. R

chip, injectors, ??

plan on getting the td tuning stage 3 chip for my 2000 jetta not shure what size injector nozels will go with it . any sugestions
  11. R

Wheels

Lookin for some r-32wheels
  12. R

My Jetta

not a huge fan of the wheels
  13. R

bubbles in the fuel line

theirs aso a one way valve in top of the fule filter and when installed backwards it will suck air causing the same bubbles
  14. R

New Camera: Jetta Shoot

this might sound stupid but how did you jet just your parking lights on
  15. R

Newbie with his first VW

you can pick up a td tuning chip .. you can go up to a stage three tuner with your car being stock.... the stage three tuner increases your boost and includeds a MAS delete option if you wanna roll some coal. you can buy the tuner so you can down load new updates or send out your ecu .. quick...