Recent content by Q400Pylot

1. Q

Lower Grill Block

The pipe insulation works great in case you end up going that route.
  2. Q

Resale value in light of recent events

Id be really happy if they gave us a trade in incentive or lowered the price of GTI's for us. I love my TDI but I want a GTI now.
  3. Q

IL: Chicago 15 Golf TDI S

$20,000... probably as low as I go until it get's more miles.
  4. Q

About to hit 10000.... Bump price negotiable.
  5. Q

aftermarket stereo install

Huge PITA with this car... Plus you end up losing out on all the creature comforts you get with the infotainment. Sadly all cars are going to be like this from now on.
  6. Q

Smartphones seem to be a better GPS than anything you can get in a car plus I really don't see what that HDMI input does for you besides being able to watch a movie... Def not worth the price they're asking.
  7. Q

While cool that's just a larger screen...we're still stuck with no easy option of adding amps.
  8. Q

Seatbelt light and chime...

Anyone else having the light and chime come on while driving with your belt on? This is twice on different occasions it's happened.
  9. Q

The kits are different I haven't found a 2015 kit yet.
  10. Q

Shifter Issue, selecting FIRST but entering REVERSE?

All the tech does is put the car into reverse like 5 times and that's it. No complaints found etc. etc. it's total BS but really nothing will get taken care of for us on this. It's such a random thing and cannot be duplicated purposely because in your mind you knowingly are putting forth extra...
  11. Q

6000 miles and price lowered to $20,000.
  12. Q

Shifter Issue, selecting FIRST but entering REVERSE?

I started that thread and was jumped on by multiple ppl saying it was all driver error. Funny how my new TDI replaced by the dealer has not once done that.... Trust me I know the PITA feeling you have when it comes to this.