Recent content by purediesel

1. P

MK7 Golf Dark cherry OEM european led tail lights

These are the middle of the darkest. Make an offer if interested.
  2. P

So there are 3 styles you can get. Tinted, dark cherry and then normal cherry. Tinted being the darkest, and in my opinion too dark. Then dark cherry being in the middle and the normal cherry being the normal red tail lights.
  3. P

I have a set of MK7 Golf OEM European LED tails in dark cherry for sale. Lights are in great condition and have no major blemishes, only very light scratches from an automatic car wash that will buff out. Tails only for sale. Sold
  4. P

VAG-COM Ross-Tech Cable

And people are waaaaaay over paying.. These older cables will soon be obsolete for newer cars and already is for some. So paying around 80% of new price is absolutely ridiculous. They can keep there cables for that pricing.
  5. P

WTB: ALH cast manifold with GTB welded flange

That was my next option if the adapter didn't seal, which was my biggest fear. He does have good prices.
  6. P

WTB: ALH cast manifold with GTB welded flange

Doesn't require custom manifold. You can use an AFN manifold and then use an adapter from darkside developments. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  7. P

5x112 winter wheels

Bump to the top. Please read the ad before contacting. Fyi, tires will be coming off tomorrow and wheels will be available.
  8. P

5x112 winter wheels

Someone needs some good wheels!