Recent content by psst1997

1. psst1997

Jetta City Radio Wiring Diagram

In my experience, all those adapters arent created equally. I haven't used this on the Jetta City radio specifically, but used it for a similar application going ISO from quad lock. https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/1546210198802643/
  2. psst1997

Heavy Flywheel for BHW?

Check with Whitbread. I am pretty sure he just made another batch.
  3. psst1997

Call me crazy! New member of the V10 family.

Sorry to hear about your troubles! I am fighting oil leaks on mine. Billing rebuild tandem pump and new gaskets fixes that problem. After that I'm worth you in turbo and cam job when the engine is removed.
  4. psst1997

FS: MK6 Golf Part-Out

They were 17's and went away with the car. Sorry.
  5. psst1997

Hitch sold about 30min ago. Sorry!
  6. psst1997

Do I have stock wheels?
  7. psst1997

This is the OEM hitch and wiring kit. Nothing aftermarket. It will need repair wires on one end where they were removed from the car. Otherwise complete.
  8. psst1997

Few more things sold. Original post update.
  9. psst1997

FS: MK5 GLI Parts

Steering wheel sold. All else up for grabs.
  10. psst1997

FS: Remanufactured BEW KP39 Turbo

Yes it will. Bolt on application for your car. Just let me know!
  11. psst1997

FS: MK5 GLI Parts

This a complete GLI headliner swap MINUS the headliner. It was saggy and not worth pulling. Wrap yours and add these peices and you're good to go. A pillars have some damage from being glued to the windshield but won't be too noticeable when installed. Also one of the vanity lights will need a...
  12. psst1997

My Golf was totaled in December. This is everything aftermarket that I have for sale. I have the engine and transmission still but am not sure I want to let it go as of yet. Prices are somewhat negotiable. Willing to ship everything. Pics Here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TN8gQHXAgJqq7MpN2...