Recent content by ProblemPassat

1. P

DPF Availability

Yes, so wrong to lead you down that path only for it to dead-end. At least they completely ignored me always, not raising expectations. 1st and last VW for me.
  2. P

DPF Availability

I admire your composure--finding it comical so far into the ordeal.
  3. P

DPF Availability

Update. 2nd Post-DPF++... repair homecoming today. 11 days since 1st homecoming; 174 total ordeal days. An ad-blue injector was replaced. The heater core was replaced. Made it all the way home without illuminating check engine light. Heating and cooling works. Fan speeds normal. Yay...
  4. P

DPF Availability

Mine came home today--momentarily--after 163 days. But on the way home from the dealership, the check engine light illuminated and I discovered that the heat is not working and that the air flow from the vents is meager: Rotary dial step 6 feels like step 1. Took it back and exchanged for the...
  5. P

DPF Availability

How did you get the VWoA exec team involved in monitoring your repair?
  6. P

DPF Availability

I'll say. Perhaps VW will soon declare it unrepairable and try to buy it back from you, like this person: https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/volkswagen-deemed-car-unrepairable-with-a-def-system-fault-code.519913/ This is what I am hoping for in my case. Love the car, but I need it...
  7. P

DPF Availability

No kidding on the buyback. Did you attempt to get VW to buy it back and they said no?
  8. P

DPF Availability

(y)Good for you! Perhaps the backlog is starting to resolve.
  9. P

DPF Availability

I think I am in the same boat. My turbo repair also turned into a DPF wait, but I wasn't told why. And I'm also in an Enterprise rental courtesy of VW--since 09-July.
  10. P

DPF Availability

If this shipment is small, then many of us will still be waiting for a DPF after the small shipment has been allocated. My '14 Passat has been @ the dealership waiting for a DPF since 09-July. How long have some of you been waiting for a DPF? I'm wondering what my chances are of getting one...