Recent content by prestipresse

1. prestipresse

Q5 cold air intake upgrade!

Hi Macradiators, Can you tell me what brand and size of IC that is on your Q5?
  2. prestipresse

Yes I have a Q5 3.0L V6 TDI. I will mesure the inside of the turbo and of the inlet of the turbo! I thought the intercooler on the Q5 is large enough!
  3. prestipresse

Q5 Tdi upgrade air intake or not? Hi everyone, I ‘ve had my oem turbo rebuilted: billet, bearings, ..., egr, swirl flap and Add blue delete. New down pipe, cat less. Stage 4 tuning with 4 bar map sensor. Right now, my turbo is pushing 35 psi.I might have around 300whp, will confirm in the spring...
  4. prestipresse

Gearbox Code

Hi, I've been searching for transmission codes. Can any body find gearbox code for mk6 2012 tdi 4 motion! Thanks
  5. prestipresse

question about oil temp.

oil cooler yes changing it at the same time!
  6. prestipresse

question about oil temp.

oil cooler upgrade Touareg oil cooler being installed external oil cooler insrtall That should cool it down, will keep in touch with diffrence in temp.!
  7. prestipresse

My TDI

New Upgrade Pics Touareg cooler being installed Side oil cooler being install And I just received my Blue Haldex Controller Will be fun to drive!
  8. prestipresse

My TDI

Haldex Wired to the stock ECU, but I'm looking to see If the standalone controller could be worth it... Or just do the upgrade with the blue haldex controller? PP
  9. prestipresse

My TDI

next Upgrade in progress: Touareg oil cooler Plus will install the blue Haldex controller. PP
  10. prestipresse

My TDI

Yes yes, your the first on the bid. PS, looking for an Haldex blue 1 generation, if you know anyone let me know!!! Thanks, PP
  11. prestipresse

My TDI

I'll keep in touch in the spring If I decide to sell it! PP
  12. prestipresse

question about oil temp.

Thanks for the reply!
  13. prestipresse

question about oil temp.

I'll do that first, It is always good to know how accurate the gauge is. But one thing , I just change the gauge (new south) and it gives a similar temp then my older gauge. But will do the test. Thanks
  14. prestipresse

question about oil temp.

oil temp The oil gauge was already installed on the car, I'm learning everyday about cars, I'm not a mechanic and english is not my first langage. Thanks for the answer, now I know exactly what your talking about! And I found the tread about the oil cooler of the passat that should do the...