Recent content by poloyolo

1. P

Fixing light switch (fog lights dont work)

https://i.imgur.com/g3PSV8v.png https://i.imgur.com/I5360UZ.png any idea how to diagnose the problem fog lights dont work audi a3
  2. P

1.6 TDI overheating and no cabin heating

He said he found the problem, he said it is some kid of valve in the coolant pipe from radiator to head. Suposedly this valve has a tiny hole and it got clogged.
  3. P

Overheating ONLY at highway speeds

He said he found the problem, he said it is some kid of valve in the coolant pipe from radiator to head. Suposedly this valve has a tiny hole and it got clogged.
  4. P

He claims he checked all of it Not sure how but i asked for each part specifically and he had some explanation for each of them and sounded very confident about head gasket Seems like im not the only one with this issue Look at this post #7 in the linked thread specifically...
  5. P

The job is not yet paid for and he still has the car and should look into the problem a bit more But i am just trying to research here Im not even sure why he called if the problem is not fixed. Seems like im not the only one with this issue Look at this post #7 in the linked thread...
  6. P

I also have similar problem Car overheated on the highway and there was no cabin heating. Mechanic somehow ruled out thermostat water pump and heater core and decided to replace head gasket but the problem still persists It is 2010 A3 1.6 TDI
  7. P

He somehow ruled out thermostat, water pump and heater core. But i am not sure how or why. Now he points the problem to something electrical but also not sure what
  8. P

Would this valve cause engine overheating or at least temperature warning on the dashboard, and temp gauge at 120c(because i can not confirm that the engine actually overheated, i only know what i saw on the gauge and that there was no cabin heating) Or is this valve only responsible for cabin...
  9. P

Audi a3 2010 1.6 tdi Overheated on the higway or at least the dashboard said so also cabin heating was not blowing hot air The car is at mechanic First he tried to blead the system and for a short while cabin heating was working but stopped again He then concluded that the head gasket is the...
  10. P

VW POLO 9N 2005 Heater Core / Heater Matrix issues

seems like i have the same issue, losing coolant a lot, and mi firewall is wet on the outside i was wondering, what size are the o rings so i can buy them before the job, and do they need to be some special kind? Is it possible to do it only from outside without touching the dash? do i need to...