Recent content by Pollo

1. P

RE: Buyback and crash damage question...

Went to see the insurance to get the damage/fix estimate. Tad under $2K...thought it was going to be more but so be it. Will be turning the car in with the damage "as is". Will collect the damage minus the deductible. Thank you for all the answers. I will report what I get from VW...:o
  2. VW_Door_Damage_11

VW_Door_Damage_11

3. P

Here are some pictures of the damage...sorry for the small size....still learning how to post pictures.... I am going to get an estimate for the damage tomorrow so will try to report back.
  4. VW_Door_Damage_2

VW_Door_Damage_2

5. VW_Door_Damage_1

VW_Door_Damage_1

6. P

Thank you all for the comments! Will keep you posted how it goes...
  7. P

Yes, title is clear...no loan...no lien...own it 100%. So basically get the insurance to give me $ for the damage (minus deductible) and turn it in for buyback - correct?
  8. P

I doubt the damage is extensive enough for a salvage tile. I guess $3-4K to get it fixed (at the most). I was not planing on fixing the damage and return it "as is" with the damaged door. I was not planing on getting any money form my insurance company.
  9. P

RE: Buyback and crash damage question... I have a question to forum members regarding crash damage cars and buyback. I have a 2014 Jetta TDI SportWagen and I just had a small crash and my drivers door is quite dented in. Door opens, glass is OK and no airbags were employed. Car functions...
  10. P

Cheapest tool for fule pump prime

Can you tell me where you read that this method works with no issues?
  11. P

RE: Fuel Filter Replacement...

Thank you for the link! Another "silly" question: what is the best place to get the VCDS from???
  12. P

RE: Fuel Filter Replacement...

RE: Fuel Filter Replacement... Is there a write up on how to conduct a fuel filter replacement on a Jetta Sportwagen? Thank you in advance...
  13. P

RE: Dealer "Loaner" Cars Rules...

Sorry for not being more specific - I was not looking for a loaner while the free 20K service was conducted. I was asking if in the future when I bring a car for warranty repair they offer a loaner car if they need to keep the car for more than a day.