Recent content by pknopp

1. P

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

She's four hours away. I, nor my friend knows anyone in Cinci.
  2. P

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Asking for a friend.......long time ex member here. (had a 2012). A friends future daughter in law has a 2006 and she is in Cincinnati Ohio. Dealer telling her $2600 for a long list of items. She plans on trading it in around 2 months. Is there anyone trustworthy in Cincy that would look at it...
  3. P

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

Mine arrived yesterday. I am officially done with all of this.
  4. P

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

13 weeks. Finally got the rest of my money.
  5. P

Turned mine in 2/15. Still not received mine and it was also through VW credit.
  6. P

Buyback nightmare

Turned our car in 2/15/17 and as of today I still have not received my payoff overpayment of $450. I've called a number of times and get the same run around......"We will expedite your claim". I've always been a big VW fan. It may seem minor but no more.
  7. P

70 Days and still no loan payoff??

I had always said I would buy another VW......I've reconsidered that now that they are dragging their feet on the overpayment money they owe me and the poor attitude of those I've called to see when I might get it.
  8. P

Yet another buyback twist....

That's all I was saying........I just got off the phone trying to figure our when my pay off overpayment will be sent to me. One tells me to call the loan department and the VW Credit tells me I have to call the settlement office. They then tell me to call VW Credit. I told them it's all VW...
  9. P

Yet another buyback twist....

It wouldn't exactly surprise me if VW did come back on you. I'm not saying they will, just that it wouldn't surprise me if they did.
  10. P

Will be eight weeks Wed. Just got off phone with no answers. I went back a few pages but didn't someone post a phone number and name they called to get this over with? Last lady said, she showed last entry as 3/2 and said it would take a couple weeks. I told her that was five weeks ago. She...
  11. P

45 days here. The stupid thing is the loan is through VW. Phone calls start.
  12. P

Silverdome TDIs

Understood. Thanks.
  13. P

Silverdome TDIs

How can it be illegal to park cars in a parking lot? (Still hate to think about my car sitting there)
  14. P

Turned mine in on Feb 15th. Still no refund check. If not soon I will be calling.
  15. P

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

For giggles I checked the Truecar price. (wife is looking at a Ford Edge). The numbers we have seen are well under the price listed on Truecar.