Recent content by Pits

1. P

[Video] 1st in world 1.6 TDI Launch Control

My recent work :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=562230663835149&set=vb.100001446618344&type=2&theater Planning to do the same on TDI with EDC17 controller. Stay tuned ;) www.fb.com/checkabout
  2. P

3 bar map with GT1749VA???

This is easier to fit inside old ecu's :D What you think
  3. P

Timming vs Temp

I've got a scratch on timming piston and also on cilider where advances goes but this is nothing to do with such a high temp... It may have to do with timming being done sometimes and others don't... I need to get replacement IP body, they aren't all the same since they have different part...
  4. P

What turbo is best to run??

Combine a 22/25 :) Where do they came from? Please be more specific, original cars from where these turbos are is also a good starting point prior to analisys
  5. P

Intake runners - how long?

LMAO! That's right, but won't it mess with swirl design usually ports have? Won't it be worst? Doing it on intake side could cause no problem at all, but as far as i've been told on exhaust side it can cause troubles with back pressure PS: sorry about exhaust think, topic is related to intake...
  6. P

tdi gear ratio

Let's give him time to reply or i will message him later. Seems like i'm on a big crusade to get what i want
  7. P

Boost to Horsepower Ratio for 1.9L 8v TDI

The stock one is cool :) Anyone knows any better :D
  8. P

tdi gear ratio

Hi all! I need to get as much information about this if you can help, dealing with a 400m racer car which needs to get better shifting in order to improove his time on the race. So car is tdi 110hp year 2000 so any tdi pd or tdi vp gearbox will fit, but we are in look for a 5 speed one. Got a...
  9. P

Which stock cars have the VNT20?

You got many turbo types, you got gt2256v gt2260v it all depends on their specs, for a more accurate turbo description use: www.turbomaster.info www.turbobygarrett.com www.dieselevante.it ( this one for car applications )
  10. P

Come on mate... www.dieselevante.it have a go :) About direct bolt, it depends on what gt22 you will use... Some have exhaust side flange equal to tdi's with vnt15 and vnt17 it all depends on what you get
  11. P

You'r welcome, any other doubt if i can help i will... Just feel free to ask. Best Regards
  12. P

http://www.dieselevante.it/turbochargers.asp?idfam=GT2052V
  13. P

Timming vs Temp

How can i check that? All that i know from diesel workshop is that mechanical part of pump which sucks diesel onto it is doing more pressure than it should, according to bosch specifications to model 0 460 409 86 or 0 460 409 85 i can't remember which one is mine, it 110H the other reference...
  14. P

Timming vs Temp

I remember in the past it had lower fuel temps... I will look for fuel temp replacement... This can cause lack of power right?
  15. P

Timming vs Temp

anyone ?