Recent content by PilotPat24

1. P

WTB Starter for 2014 JSW w/ 6-Speed Manual Transmission

Hello, I am looking to buy a starter for a 2014 JSW w/ a 6-Speed Manual Transmission. Pat 631-404-2219
  2. P

2014 JSW Long Crank/Sputtering when Starting

It's very weird. Ever since letting the starter crank for a long period of time when the injectors were unplugged, the car now starts 100% every time now...
  3. P

I have not checked that. I will take a look at that later.
  4. P

Car has about 114,500 miles on it. Battery was replaced 3/18/22 and has about 25,500 miles on it. It's an Odyssey AGM. Fuel Filter was replaced 10/22/23 and has about 14,500 miles on it. I bought the car with about 40,000 miles on it. I'm assuming the starter is OEM. What's wierd now is...
  5. P

What should the engine RPM's be when when starting the engine? I hooked up the VCDS and I was able to read 161 RPM's during a long crank condition. I then pulled the electrical connections from each of the injectors to see what the engine RPM's are while cranking with a no start situation...
  6. P

I just tested the Auxiliary and Lift Pumps using VCDS Group 35. I can hear both pumps running when testing with VCDS. Any suggestions what to look into next? Thanks, Pat
  7. P

How would you go about checking if these two pumps are working properly? Its been hit and miss lately. Sometimes the car starts normal. Sometimes it cranks long but starts and others times it'll sputter and stall two-three times before it starts. The engine is normal after it's running. Pat
  8. P

I didn't know that's what warranty work pays out. I will be bringing in the car to a dealership hopefully to be covered under the warranty.
  9. P

Why wouldn't they want to take.on the warranty work?
  10. P

What Upgrades to Perform at 130,000 Timing Belt Service?

I will get one of the kits that comes with all of the parts.
  11. P

Thanks for the information. Would fuel system related issues fall under the emissions extended warranty? Thanks, Pat
  12. P

Hello, I have a 2014 JSW with 114,000 miles. All scheduled maintenance is up to date. Recently, I have been getting a long cranking and or sputtering and stalling when trying to start the car. The car will always start after the second attempt. Once the engine is running, it runs perfectly...
  13. P

All great information. Thanks! I will be sure to replace the OEM thermostat and upgrade the timing belt cover.
  14. P

Yes, I will be doing all of the other stuff that goes along with the timing belt. I would consider consider switching over to the CP3 fuel pump. That's a good point to consider. I have the manual transmission. Not the DSG. Thanks for the input!