Recent content by Phill1060

1. P

2009 Jetta TDI sedan 14,000 miles 20,990

Sold Thank you all for looking. I have sold the vehicle to an elderly couple interested in fuel savings bought the vehicle. I'm gonna miss my 14.5 gallon fill up and 600 mile range at 78mph. I have had a 2003 and 2009 Jetta. I hope other larger vehicles offer a diesel variant as time...
  2. P

2009 Jetta TDI sedan 14,000 miles 20,990

2009 Jetta TDI sedan 14,000 miles $20,990 Tallahassee, FL Hello all, I have a blue 2009 VW Jetta TDI sedan with between 13,500 and 14,000 miles on her (I'm still driving her some). My family is getting larger and so must my car...so as much as I love her mpg and tech, she must go :(. It...
  3. P

VW extends warranty to 100k on DSGs!

Got my letter today!!! Yeah! I'll can keep her till trade day without worry at least 6 more years
  4. P

2009 TDI stereos

I like my steering wheel functions so I am interested if these would still work with a 2010 Jetta.....doesn't the 2010 jetta have a white display? So the 2009 red display may not work with the 2010 radio using what (BAP).
  5. P

Looking to buy a 2009 Jetta TDI - problems

I did the USAA car buying service in Tallahassee. It worked great I left knowing I got a decent deal
  6. P

Diesel Particulate Filter Replacement?

I have a 2008 Ford F250 and when I can't wait to rid that of the DPF and regen cycle.....I don't care so much on my VW I barely notice that it is happening...that doesn't mean I will be willing to shell out big money on the part when it does die.....hopefully by then we can just vag it out and...
  7. P

3M Headlight kit - Cloudy or yellow lenses

What I did on my MkIV is get the euro lights and then get the 3M headlight film for protection. It protects against UV and rocks flying at 60 mph.
  8. P

near OEM Bluetooth install

oem bluetooth Could someone with the 9w3 option that has a vagcom please check their vehicle for which bluetooth module they have? It will be under address 77.
  9. P

Did you get the 9w3 option when you purchased?
  10. P

Now I am hearing that ver D may not work on the red display...not good for me since I have the red display ....no one buy it until this is sorted out.....I am certain that the B verion works but it is the older unit.... Could someone with OEM bluetooth on an 09 Jetta please look at their...
  11. P

answer my own thread :) Well, From lurking on other forums I have gathered that the "D" version will work with the 2009 Jetta (red multi finction display or "highline" display as some call it) and that it supports streaming music (a2dp bluetooth streaming stereo). I have an Iphone3g so...
  12. P

09 DSG Transmission Problem

I have the DSG as well. The powertrain warranty is 5yrs/60000 miles would this not help cover the DSG for at least that long? I do not put mega miles on mine so that will last me until payoff at least.
  13. P

2009 TDI manual vs automatic & other ???s

DSG must be serviced every 40k...I am thinking I will do mine every 30k. Dealer charges between 500 and 650 to do this. It can be done yourself and there is a writeup on this. It is recommended to get a vagcom (computer hookup) to do it yourself.
  14. P

honda officially drops diesel plans

I love to hear people try to defend CAFE. Fuel economy will naturally get better because gas costs more than it used to. What sucks is that the US is the only nation actually worried about emissions and now we are going to add co2 to the pollution list. Because of this we waste fuel in our...
  15. P

I am looking to install a system as close to the oem BT as I can get. I want to be able to use the phone through the multi function display and control it with the multi function steering wheel in the 2009 MkV Jetta TDI. I do not care about operation through a nav because I do not have one...