Recent content by pheller

1. P

(GASSER) FS: 2003 VW Jetta 1.8t Stg3+, Recaro, Sportec, Euro/OEM+

Oops, forgot to subscribe to this.... Thanks so much, yeah, I'm definitely going to fix the headlight leveling prior to sale. As to the paint chips -- they weren't noticeable enough for me to have the hood resprayed, so I suspect the same would be true of a new owner. As much as I don't want...
  2. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

You are correct, sir.
  3. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

Nope, the T26/13 and 26 connections are part of the "Infotainment" CAN bus, which would contain other things like TMC Tuner, DSP Amp, TV Tuner, Telematics. Certain TMC Tuner hardware revisions contain a second CAN interface, which connects to the "Convenience" CAN bus. These specific TMC...
  4. P

Yes, I know it's a high asking price. I was only setting a point to start negotiation. :-) Appreciate the KBB offer on the car, but for that price I think I'd rather keep it as a winter beater. Should I part the big mods and sell off the APR stage 3+ kit, I'd consider it ;-)
  5. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

You're totally right. Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop drinking. ;-) I'm confident, though that with some work, the right combination of stuff could be hacked together to make this work. A 6310i would likely work in 1J0035705B, only the factory fitted antenna would be tuned to...
  6. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

Well, it is possible to use the dual-band phone here, so long as you're ok with limiting yourself to just T-Mobile. Yeah, to make this work is, well, certainly combining equipment from several brands/models in the VWAG lineup. I never went to far with this because I had no intention of using...
  7. P

Post # 3 reserved for Q&A Summary, or More Pics
  8. P

The Caveats: ** OEM VW HID Xenon Autoleveling: The linkage for the front attitude sensor has broken due to clearance with the Eibach Front Sway Bar. The 4-motion version of the linkage should solve the problem and can be sourced in the US for ~ $100. ** OEM VW Autodimming / Rain Sensing...
  9. P

Hi folks, hope nobody minds a Gasser Forsale Ad. Perhaps some is interested or knows of someone who is. Also want to extend a thanks for the "Upgrades" forum, where I learned quite a bit in performing many things that were done to the car. Special thanks to Lito for lots of general help...
  10. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

Seemingly, you'd need one of: 3B0035729F, 3B0035729G, or 7H0035729 (The control module that is CAN aware) Cradle: 1J0 035 705 B (I imagine this is exactly as was shown above installed in the middle armrest) Phone: Nokia 6310i (Firmware 5.10, might not be importent) It is confirmed to work...
  11. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

Nice work! There is a whole different control module that will actually show the phone book and caller ID in the FIS, if you weren't aware :-) Though, it only works with a CAN based FIS cluster, and requires the TMC. Not sure if you're D/3lb or G/CAN...
  12. P

Help!!! - Kufatec E-MFA - 3LB CAN

There is likely a conflict between the E-MFA and the Delta 6 radio. Try this: Unplug the Radio harness. Add 16 to the Cluster coding (+ Navigation) Change the coding of the CAN gateway, then change it back Recoding the CAN gateway initiates a "Node Discovery". If the Radio responds, then I...
  13. P

Yet another MFA cluster/Navi product

It will function with any MFD1 or Navi+ that supported the TV Tuner (B,C,D,G). No TMC tuner is required for VW installation, as the 3pmdev does not display any FIS data on the VW (different protocol than Audi). So long as the proper TMC tuner is installed in an Audi, then it will display data...
  14. P

I actually have an extra MFD1 Navi, it would work with an Immo3 car, but I don't know about the steering wheel controls or FIS communication..... Not sure which TMC tuner you'd need. I'm willing to sell the extra Navi as it was only necessary for the demo 3pmdev on the bench at car shows, and...
  15. P

Yeah, I hate to give bad news. To say that there is hope for future developments would be irresponsible of me. Never say never, but I know it's been perhaps 8 months since the last change in the code. And I know it's been a year since there has been anything meaningful on the forum. Once...