Recent content by pheller

1. P

FS: Navi MFD "D" (upgraded to G) + DSP Amp + Harness - Denver, CO - $200

It should fit a 2004 just fine though there are some caveats: - I no longer have maps for this - you’d need to procure them elsewhere. - either the map CDs I had were wearing out, or the cdrom assembly was exhibiting some occasional faults (would sometimes fail to read the disc) - this was...
  2. P

FS: Navi MFD "D" (upgraded to G) + DSP Amp + Harness - Denver, CO - $200

Hello! I've got a few lingering MKIV pieces, though my 2003 Jetta is long gone. I have a Navi MFD hardware version D that was upgraded to version G. I want to say that it had problems reading CDs and possibly an issue with FIS cluster connectivity over CAN. I do know that the auxiliary TV...
  3. pheller

pheller

4. IMG_1985.jpeg

IMG_1985.jpeg

5. IMG_1986.jpeg

IMG_1986.jpeg

6. IMG_1987.jpeg

IMG_1987.jpeg

7. IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_1989.jpeg

8. P

(GASSER) FS: 2003 VW Jetta 1.8t Stg3+, Recaro, Sportec, Euro/OEM+

Oops, forgot to subscribe to this.... Thanks so much, yeah, I'm definitely going to fix the headlight leveling prior to sale. As to the paint chips -- they weren't noticeable enough for me to have the hood resprayed, so I suspect the same would be true of a new owner. As much as I don't want...
  9. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

You are correct, sir.
  10. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

Nope, the T26/13 and 26 connections are part of the "Infotainment" CAN bus, which would contain other things like TMC Tuner, DSP Amp, TV Tuner, Telematics. Certain TMC Tuner hardware revisions contain a second CAN interface, which connects to the "Convenience" CAN bus. These specific TMC...
  11. P

Yes, I know it's a high asking price. I was only setting a point to start negotiation. :-) Appreciate the KBB offer on the car, but for that price I think I'd rather keep it as a winter beater. Should I part the big mods and sell off the APR stage 3+ kit, I'd consider it ;-)
  12. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

You're totally right. Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop drinking. ;-) I'm confident, though that with some work, the right combination of stuff could be hacked together to make this work. A 6310i would likely work in 1J0035705B, only the factory fitted antenna would be tuned to...
  13. P

OEM Bora/Golf Telephone

Well, it is possible to use the dual-band phone here, so long as you're ok with limiting yourself to just T-Mobile. Yeah, to make this work is, well, certainly combining equipment from several brands/models in the VWAG lineup. I never went to far with this because I had no intention of using...
  14. P

Post # 3 reserved for Q&A Summary, or More Pics
  15. P

The Caveats: ** OEM VW HID Xenon Autoleveling: The linkage for the front attitude sensor has broken due to clearance with the Eibach Front Sway Bar. The 4-motion version of the linkage should solve the problem and can be sourced in the US for ~ $100. ** OEM VW Autodimming / Rain Sensing...