Recent content by phazersonstun

1. P

Cabrio/TDI Swap

Hey Uberhare! Cheers on the Coors! Can you show how you mounted the clutch master cylinder? This is one of the big things I am looking for on my swap.
  2. P

1Z Into a 1986 Golf Diesel

Uberhare, that is quite a large amount of work. How does it look?
  3. P

So I have been looking around ALOT, and am closer to locating some essential parts for the swap. I have found a CE2 Jetta that is being partially parted out. I can pillage the harness from there. Found a local VW wrecker with some AMAZING cars; LIMITLESS watercooled buses, it was crazy. But I...
  4. P

I have a idea? Might sound crazy Mustang Hybrid?

Moosejaw how serious are you about dropping a diesel in a mustang? And what year of car are you talking about? I am really curious about this one...
  5. P

Gotcha. I need a MKII CE2 harness.
  6. P

I have changed out the suspension to Corrado SLC parts. Control arms, spindles, tie rods, rear beam, and brakes. And I wanted to change the wiring to CE2. I was told that by doing the swap it would be plug and play. In the long run it would be better to swap the harness as well.
  7. P

So, I am trying to allocate the parts required to finish this swap. I have come upon a couple of MKIII Jettas for really low prices. My thoughts were using these as parts cars. They are gassers but, they should have some of the big parts that I need to finish the swap. However I have a few...
  8. P

Supercharged Diesel

That thing ROCKS! How long have you been building it? Any more pictures? What IDI injectors are you running? Any pump mods? Have you dyno'ed it? GREAT JOB!
  9. P

I have a idea? Might sound crazy Mustang Hybrid?

Great Idea! One that I have given much, MUCH thought to. I work on Mustangs all day long, classic or brand new. Moosejaw is correct when he is talking about the Mustang platform from 1979-2004. It is one of the most modifiable platform out on the marketplace today. And when I say that I am...
  10. P

vw tdi kit car

I can't believe it is actually coming together... It's honestly quite impressive! Great job Mark! LOOK: http://twitpic.com/rv0ug
  11. P

vw tdi kit car

I am so excited about this! I saw FFR's 33' roadster at SEMA, what a great kit! I am a big fan of this coming to fruition. FASTBACK PLEASE!
  12. P

Thanks again G60ing. I unfortunately haven't had the proper fund to finish my parts collection for the conversion.
  13. P

TDI Conversions: Build Threads and Links to Swap Discussions

Hahaha! Further Proof that G60ing is da MAN! Thanks man for all your great support!
  14. P

Another MK1 Rabbit Truck TDI project!

Dude your truck is in GREAT shape! Good choice for a swap!
  15. P

a-1 to t.d.i. engine / trans mounts

I do believe that is what he means. I would like to know as well. I got an 82 GTI that is beggin' for it.