Recent content by PHAT-DUB

1. PHAT-DUB

2015 Golf TDI long crank first start of the day

https://youtu.be/DXvHdmq0reA Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  2. PHAT-DUB

Stopped by MOE

Stopped on brock road south in pickering. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  3. PHAT-DUB

Stopped by MOE

Same officer will inspect the car to insure its compliance within the time frame im given to return to stock. It was me returning to work from lunch in Pickering Got a few messages from others telling me about friends etc that have also been stopped. They were not as lucky as they had plates...
  4. PHAT-DUB

Stopped by ministry of environment

Well i want something gwith more pep and fun.. Like fast fun not tdi I still have my mk4 alh wagon as a tdi project. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. PHAT-DUB

No offense taken It was just one of those days...unfortunately Now that I have to go back to stock not sure how I'll like driving the car. Thoughts of going 1.8t 4motion GSW has always been on my mind Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  6. PHAT-DUB

Stopped by MOE

Nope not even... The mk7 tdi even modified there very little black smoke He said he got me from the sound of the exhaust because all deleted diesels have a distinct sound Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  7. PHAT-DUB

Just to chine in. My car is "stickered up" like any other company car and I do have custom dual exhaust it has a great deep diesel growl. I have never been stopped by cops in the 1.5yrs I've had it. I don't drive stupid.. It was just one of those days where I was at the wrong place at the arong...
  8. PHAT-DUB

So I've heard of the stories from previous threads and you never thought it would happen but I finally got stopped by the ministry of environment (Ontario, Canada) today and got ticketed and was given a time frame to return my emissions back to OEM...
  9. PHAT-DUB

Stopped by MOE

So I've heard of the stories from previous threads and you never thought it would happen but I finally got stopped by the ministry of environment today and got ticketed and was given a time frame to return my emissions back to OEM https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Z4UivHGFy/?igshid=8ozg8p18z7p5...
  10. PHAT-DUB

Mud Flaps.

This is another reason I did not go oem one due to the dirt collection etc. No my mk6 I installed a layer of vinyl to protect the paint from wear from the oem flaps. The Mk7 with the rally armor there is no worries becas9the brackets offsets the flap off of any body part and any sand etc can...
  11. PHAT-DUB

Mud Flaps.

I got rallyarmor flaps. Found them to do a great job during the winter on keep stuff from getting on the car. Had oem ones on my mk6. Didn't do a good job. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs9CEzTnmzS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8xkl45k2pmpy Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  12. PHAT-DUB

Meth on mk7

How is the 2260? Was it the Darkside kit? I was looking into it but I couldn't pull the trigger for the a $$. I just went with the drop in turbo CR190 hybrid with 52mm compressor from xman turbos. Reason why I'm looking into meth.... To improve milage and power. Haven't really looked into...
  13. PHAT-DUB

Meth on mk7

Lol... You should do it... Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  14. PHAT-DUB

Meth on mk7

After 209 views... Lol I'm gonna assume no. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  15. PHAT-DUB

ProfBrown's 2015 GSW TDI Build

Where can we get the coding for the 5 brake light mod Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk