1. P

How many miles on your passat ?

15 Passat 6 speed. Currently at 43k. Bought new with 144 miles 4/17/17
  2. P

FS: common rail Turbo

Ending tonight!!!
  3. P

FS: common rail Turbo

I'm posting this up for a buddy of mine. Up for sale is a common-rail turbo that has no shaft play and Spins freely but I know no other history on the turbo it self, other than it's believed to have less than 50K. I'm selling this is a good usable core but also may work perfectly fine...
  4. P

studded Nokian hakkapeliitta 8 tires 205/55/16

Up for sale is a set of studded Nokian hakkapeliitta 8 tires. They're still in really good shape I only use them for two or three seasons, They still have between 7/32nds and 9/32nds of tread left. The size is 205/55/16. I have since sold my volkswagen Jetta and they do not fit my Passat. These...
  5. P

BRAND NEW Rawtek Performance exhaust for Passat 12-14

Up for is a Rawtek performance exhaust I bought for my 2013 Passat. This exhaust includes the dpf and adblue deletes, and will fit a Passat 2012-2014. I turned the car in last week. And bought a new 2015 and of course it's different. Everything is Brand New in the box. I paid over $1700. First...
  6. P

FS: used BRM turbo

Really, so you found it necessary to post this??? why?? so because we couldn't agree on a price, you have to run off stopping your feet like an entitled millennial!!! Now just to be clear you never offered me $225 shipped. your offer was $150 shipped, which after fees and shipping, it just...
  7. P

FS: BRM Auto to 5 speed conversion

Hey walt, how's everything going??? keep me posted, If Mike isn't heading down. I can always ship everything. let me know. Brian
  8. P

Still for sale!!!!
  9. P

ending tonite!!!
  10. P

FS: BRM Auto to 5 speed conversion

I still have the following parts for sale 5 speed starter and bolts 5 speed axle shafts (both sides) 5 speed shifter box and cables I have since sold the car, if anyone needs any of this stuff, I will sell it cheap. I just want it out of my garage!!!
  11. P

Now on eBay!!! Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/112184606721
  12. P

Yes, it was a major difference!!! here is my car on the dyno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZzwN0wEl0