Recent content by PeterC

1. P

Fender Sound in all SEL Premiums?

Hi, I've been trying to get the radio fixed in our 2015 Passat TDI, SEL Premium since we bought it in September. The dealer finally found an "L" unit and said they would send it to a place called (I think) Paramount to have it refurbished or rebuilt. I asked if they made sure to code it for the...
  2. P

Does thi sound right?

Hello, We bought our second Passat TDI a few weeks ago. I posted here about an issue with the radio and what the dealer had done. This was a buy back car 2015 with 2300 miles. Found its way to a used lot in New Mexico. They go through a lot of TDIs. There was a complaint that the radio didn't...
  3. P

To buy or not to buy?

We are the proud owners of a 2013 Passat TDI SEL. We like it so much that we decided to get another one because we do lots of driving and the one we have is awesome. But we wanted a 2015 with low miles. Found one at a large used car dealer with less than 2300 miles. Agreed to pay $18,700. We...
  4. P

To buy or not to buy?

We are the proud owners of a 2013 Passat TDI SEL. We like it so much that we decided to get another one because we do lots of driving and the one we have is awesome. But we wanted a 2015 with low miles. Found one at a large used car dealer with less than 2300 miles. Agreed to pay $18,700. We...