Recent content by persephone37

1. P

Loud banging on '04 TDI

Ha Ha! Yes, I know. I need to do more testing and make a recording of the sound. I'm visiting my elderly parents and haven't left the driveway in a few days. I appreciate the suggestions and comments and hope to have more to contribute for diagnosing.
  2. P

Loud banging on '04 TDI

On the mornings that this has happened (only when I've been parked on grass instead of gravel driveway) I start driving straight down the highway, everything is fine, within a half mile or so the sound starts no matter what speed, stops when I pull over and check for any plastic pieces hanging...
  3. P

Loud banging on '04 TDI

That's what I thought but haven't found anything and it only happens for a short time.
  4. P

Loud banging on '04 TDI

My '04 Jetta wagon manual transmission with 113K on it is only driven in the summer. Last summer and this summer I have an odd intermittent noise that only happens in the cool mornings here in Central New York when I've been parked on the grass instead of the gravel driveway. I starts it up...
  5. P

VW Volkswagen Mk4 TDI Tiptronic Automatic transmission 09A

VW Volkswagen Mk4 TDI Tiptronic Automatic transmission 09A. It was removed from a driving 2005 Jetta Sedan TDI (3VWSR69M25M052254) with only 123K miles and a BEW engine. Transmission worked great with no issues. I have a video of the car demonstrating the smooth shifting of the transmission -...
  6. P

FS: VW Volkswagen Mk4 TDI Tiptronic Automatic transmission 09A 123K

VW Volkswagen Mk4 TDI Tiptronic Automatic transmission 09A. It was removed from a driving 2005 Jetta Sedan TDI (3VWSR69M25M052254) with only 123K miles and a BEW engine. Transmission worked great with no issues. I have a video of the car demonstrating the smooth shifting of the transmission...
  7. P

FS: 2011 Jetta TDI Station Wagon Manual Transmission 92K from NC

My ad posted on Facebook, Craigslist, and Cargurus: "Comfort, style, utility, fuel-efficiency and sporty - have it all with this 2011 Volkswagen TDI station wagon with only 92K and a manual transmission. Loaded with lots of options - cold ac, Nav package, excellent sound system, Bluetooth...
  8. P

FS: VW Tiptronic Automatic Transmission from '05 BEW w/123K miles $900

FS: VW Volkswagen Mk4 TDI Tiptronic Automatic transmission. It was removed from a driving 2005 Jetta Sedan TDI (3VWSR69M25M052254) with only 123K miles and a BEW engine. Transmission worked great with no issues. I have a video of the car demonstrating the smooth shifting of the transmission...
  9. P

2013 VW Beetle TDI Convertible 27K Black on Black $16995

My updated Syracuse, NY Craigslist ad reads: 2013 VW Beetle Convertible TDI - We're selling our sporty looking, fantastic driving, fuel-efficient convertible. Just taken out of winter storage for the summer. With only 27K miles it drives and feels like a new car. The black exterior, black top...
  10. P

2013 Beetle TDI Convertible 6 speed Black on Black

My Syracuse, NY Craigslist ad reads: 2013 VW Beetle Convertible TDI - We're selling our sporty looking, fantastic driving, fuel-efficient convertible. Just taken out of winter storage for the summer. With only 27K miles it drives and feels like a new car. The black exterior, black top and black...
  11. P

FS: 2013 Beetle Convertible TDI

Here's the link for the ad with pictures: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/d/2013-vw-beetle-convertible/6278940279.html
  12. P

FS: 2013 TDI Beetle Convertible - Manual - Black - 26K

Rebuilt salvage titles are not invited to join the buyback is what I've been told.
  13. P

FS: 2013 TDI Beetle Convertible - Manual - Black - 26K

We don't need 2 convertibles and a station wagon so we are selling our 2013 TDI Beetle Convertible. It is in excellent shape with only 26K miles on it. Driven in the summer and stored for the winter since 2013. Still smells and drives like a new car. Manual 6 speed. Shiny black exterior...
  14. P

WTB: Left Rear Fender for '12-'16 Beetle

I need the Left Rear Fender for '12-'16 Beetle. If you have one or know a recycling center that has one, please send me an e-mail. karjer1 at yahoo.com.