PD Rig's latest activity

• P
    PD Rig replied to the thread Time for e brake cables.
    It was definitely the cable. Had a ding in the bottom of the passenger side cable. I pulled the cable off to watch the caliper return...
  • P
    Got it in and done tonight. Used the flashlight like you suggested. I used some suspension seal grease on the end of the tube...
  • P
    There looks like there is a plastic cross cut tube up there. Is the rubber grommet at the end of it? Do I just line it up with that...
  • P
    Okay. Passenger side rubber snapped off in tube. I pulled the tube out so I can drill out the rubber. Now can’t seem to get the tube...
  • P
    Thanks for the replies gents.
  • P
    PD Rig reacted to oilhammer's post in the thread Time for e brake cables with Like Like.
    Nothing like wanting to keep your Brazilian Golf with its Polish engine and Argentine (manual) or Japanese (automatic) transmission as...
  • P
    Hey gents, Passenger parking brake cable on the mushroom (2004 bew golf) has started to hang up. Any preference of gemo over febi or...
  • P
    PD Rig replied to the thread 2015 tdi golf oil leak.
    At their request, they cleaned it all up, and put dye in the oil. Drive for 500 miles and return. TBH this car has been having oil...
  • P
    PD Rig replied to the thread 2015 tdi golf oil leak.
    ***Update*** upper oil pan still leaking at same spot. This has been fixed twice now (allegedly). First time the dealer fixed it, it...