Recent content by Paul Neese

1. P

BV43A install in my 2005 B5.5 BHW

I realize the tune didn’t eat it. I see how it might have sounded like that though.
  2. P

BV43A install in my 2005 B5.5 BHW

I was looking into running a GT2052. Anyone have any idea about how it compares as far as boost potential and ease of installation? Any thoughts as compared to the BV43A? It’d be going on a B5.5 that has tons of mods including the 5 speed tdi swap. Already has a TDTuning tune and ate the...
  3. P

FS: custom bhw (b5.5 passat tdi) downpipe $50

Do you still have this? Can you pm me some pics and size?
  4. P

WTB 2004 Jetta TDI Automatic 5 Speed Tiptronic Transmission GPC

Car has 325k on original trans. Changed fluid and symptoms are the same....flares between 3-4 and after driving a while, it slips in 5th sometimes. Thought about VB change but I'm pretty sure clutches are gone. Technically this is someone else's car that I'm working on for them. I've fixed a...
  5. P

WTB 2004 Jetta TDI Automatic 5 Speed Tiptronic Transmission GPC

The automatic transmission in my 2004 VW Jetta TDI is going out. Car must remain a 5 speed. Car has PD engine and 5 speed tiptronic. Tranny code should be GPC. Anyone have a good one for sale?
  6. P

Feeler FS / WTT 1987 Quantum GL5 / B2 Passat

We got a 325i recently, so we don't really need this car. Anyone interested? If not, I'll probably drive it as a winter beater but I hate to do that because it's so clean.
  7. P

Feeler FS / WTT 1987 Quantum GL5 / B2 Passat

My wife has decided that she would like to get a different VW again. She currently has a 1987 Quantum GL5 w/ the Audi 2.2L 5 Cylinder. Car is like near new w/ 115,000 miles. Car is an automatic and is her current daily driver. It has power windows, power sunroof, and Central Locking...