Recent content by paascal

1. P

WTB good shape 2009 highline golf

im interrested :) 2009 and more, vancouver area
  2. P

Looking for shop.manual

Anyone know where to download worst case buy? Looking for an Audi manual for A3 2011 8P Thanks
  3. P

2011 A3 replacement radio

the question i had was has someone tried an aftermarket radio :)
  4. P

Your point being?
  5. P

it,s an sline with premium plus
  6. P

hello, i was looking for a replacement radio, the one i this car only does cell support wont play music from the phone thru bluetooth or allow usb... i was wondering if some people ever tried aftermaker radios ? i saw this one that seems to do lots of things...
  7. P

tdi chipping options

hello, i live in vancouver and have an A3 tdi 2011 bone stock. i was looking into having it chipped by malone thru dpf delete... i was wondering if this was the right way to go or if better options where available. comments appreciated :)
  8. P

shop for maintenance in BC

hello i moved in coquitlam latetely and bought an A3 2011... im surprised to see the dealer**** sells engine oil changes for 230$ and dsg oil changes for 650$ is it me thats misunderstanding something?? i was wondering if there where good shops with better prices to do work around here...
  9. P

WTB MK6 golf or jetta

low mileage & sunroof & standard vancouver area
  10. P

tdi 2001 w/ turbo upgrade for sale

Following questions asked in private: Is the title “clean”? (that is, not “salvage”, “rebuilt”, etc.?) YES can you give me the VIN? What’s the deal with the sunroof? (“no elect seal”…?) Is it a factory sunroof? THERE IS NO DEAL WITH THE SUNROOF, ITS OEM NO LEAK ELECTRIC WORKS FINE Power...
  11. P

Oem 15 un mag, h&r 1 in drop Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. P

well block is craked from piston liner all the way to the water jacket. the only smart explanation is i had water in there and i was cold some nights it must have froze... aaaanyhow! chipping is 400$ injectors 200 turbo 1500 single mass 600 11mm fuel pump 500 take it the way you want i...
  13. P

im guessing it does, i havent seen it its at the garage, changing a motor is easy i just dont have time, i dont have pictures, as i said ill contact the one that has the best offer or ill have a motor put in if theres no interesting offer ;)
  14. P

btw, youre close to 5000km away in case you didnt know where bc is ;)