Recent content by Onefast66nova

1. O

09 Jetta starts then dies

Ok the plot thickens. I found broken wires from the pcv heater and I fixed those and the maf will plug in now and vehicle will run however there is no response from the throttle pedal. Unplug maf and all is ok.
  2. O

Ok update for you all. The wipers work now that was my fault forgot they stop with the hood. So after the flywheel I just sat the battery in without the tray and the air box and the car ran fine. I did it again today and runs great. If I plug in the maf the car will run for 5 seconds and die. I...
  3. O

I just replaced the dmf and now the car will start and then run approx 10-15 seconds and then die. I am able to turn on the fuel pumps via vagcom. Also the wipers do not work. They moved a little and now nothing. I am thinking it is a relay issue or electronic issue but tested all I could and no...
  4. O

exhaust flapper F/S

Anyone need one? I know vw extended the warranty on there's.
  5. O

exhaust flapper F/S

Exhaust flapper from CR TDI for sale. Clean and in good working order. Milage was aprox 30-40k. Will take 60 shipped. Will try and get pics shortly.
  6. O

Mk6 golf audio F/S

Anyone interested? Will take offers
  7. O

Mk6 golf audio F/S

I am selling a custom built box with a kicker L7 8" sub in it. Also have an amp rack that mounts under rear mat. All a very clean install. Looking for 250 for sub and box and 100 for the amp rack.
  8. O

McNally boost/egt gauge and newsouth mk6 golf vent mount

Gauge is sold now have mount for sale. 40 bucks shipped.
  9. O

Yes I was driving while that was taken.
  10. O

Use for bout 6 months. Egt probe new and never hooked up. Works well. Will come with everything needed. Will throw in a fuse tap that I used for power. 200 shipped
  11. O

Timing Tools

I have done a Timing belt on a CR. if you have done a pd motor I think the cr is easier. Once you pull everything out of way there is more room. Like anything take your time and follow guide and it will fire right up and no setting time. Comp takes care of that for you.
  12. O

Adding rear cam and parking system.

Well car systems has one for sale that has the 12 sensors and says it includes lane assist as well. I shot them an email to see if it will work with the us spec cars. I may be selling my car for an 14 manual in a different color so project is getting pushed back. Just getting an idea if it in...
  13. O

Adding rear cam and parking system.

I really want the park pilot mostly (where car parks itself). Is that part of ops or more?