Recent content by onebadazzsrt

1. O

TDI upgrade.com vendor site...BEWARE...trouble!!!

An update on mr. TDI-upgrades, I've tried to call PayPal several times with more information as the seller tried to provide the original tracking number Wich did deliver but was damaged and then sent back, I have the emails from him confirming that the turbo was received and was sent in for...
  2. O

Anyone in Michigan deal with TDI_upgrades or 223 racing?

I have bought other items from him before this and they came in and there was good communication, after this ordeal is over I will never buy from him again.
  3. O

How you doing, I see I found you on the forums. How's that turbo coming along, was I supposed to get it before this labor day weekend or are we shooting for next year.
  4. O

I am having a problem with him as well. Bought a vnt-17/22 turbo and it was defective. Sent it back he said they would fix it and never got it back, originally came in mid may and after several emails through eBay he said I would have it before labor day weekend, Sunday I opened a PayPal claim...
  5. O

I finally got PayPal involved also, I had friends message him questions about parts and they get a response right away, I would leave several emails and I get crickets. I originally bought in May I sent it back right away and here it is September.
  6. O

Long story but I bought from tdi_upgrades located in Michigan, it wasa17/22 turbo for my alh and I had sent it back to him for repair in June. Several emails and months later he is very flakey. Any help would be appreciated.