3. OKAaron

FS: 2002 Jetta TDI Wagon 5 spd Black

Open to offers
  4. OKAaron

FS: 2002 Jetta TDI Wagon 5 spd Black

SOLD, thanks for the interest
  5. OKAaron

200,000 mile club... roll call!

227K, bought it with 45K back in 2004. Just replaced the thermostat yesterday. Heater works better now!
  6. OKAaron

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI Auto 99,000miles Package 2

Sold in just a few days. Thanks everyone!
  7. OKAaron

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI Auto 99,000miles Package 2

SOLD Here's the CL ad, of course you all know all of this. Didn't plan on selling it for a long time, but another baby is on the way. It's my wife's first new car she ever bought and driven entirely. Sad to see it go, but it needs a good home. Call me if you're interested. I used to be...
  8. OKAaron

Transmission Oil Leak at VW Cap

I filled it myself several years ago when I replaced the 5th gear and put in the VW oil. A few years later is when I started to notice the leak.
  9. OKAaron

They're tight. Already checked them.
  10. OKAaron

Anyone? Mine is leaking worse now. 201K miles
  11. OKAaron

I'm not going to pull it until I hear some feedback from more experienced people. Not sure why it's there since there is a drain and fill already, but maybe something for assembly?
  12. OKAaron

Had this leak about 40K miles, but just keep an eye on the trans oil level and add if needed. It doesn't leak much, but always looks like this when I take of the belly pan. Do I need to pull it off and re-apply silicone gasket sealer? It doesn't seem to be coming from the fill plug or...
  13. IMG_8170

IMG_8170

14. IMG_8162

IMG_8162