Recent content by Oil_Burner

1. Oil_Burner

What's the real MPG for a Jeep Liberty CRD?

Ive gotten as high as 38 on long highway trips. I average around 32 on mixed city highway around home. Ive gotten as much as 748 miles on my 20 gallon tank.
  2. Oil_Burner

6 speed conversion kit

Is this different from the transmission swap that was being done some time ago?
  3. Oil_Burner

What's the best latest chips suggestions

Thanks everyone. If I could get a RC by driving down to PDX Id do it.
  4. Oil_Burner

What's the best latest chips suggestions

What's the best latest chip suggestions I've got a 2001 TDI Jetta with an OLD Upsolute chip. I've since installed PP520's a big exhaust and intake. I was wondering whether any of you could suggest a newer more advanced chip that takes into account my other upgrades. Thanks everyone.
  5. Oil_Burner

HID problems.

MY DRL's have been disabled since before I installed the OEM HID's.
  6. Oil_Burner

HID problems.

I got some factory HID's in my 2001 Jetta. The older ones where the balast are seperate from the light unit. Now the drivers light starts blinking at start up as if it's not getting enough juice to turn it on. Tonight it blinked until I got up to highway speeds then after a while it came on...
  7. Oil_Burner

Ryan P's 02M 6 Speed Tranny Conversions - £1100 inc SHIPPING!!

So there arent any issues with cruise control with an '01 model?
  8. Oil_Burner

Ryan P's 02M 6 Speed Tranny Conversions - £1100 inc SHIPPING!!

Dang, Id like to do this swap. What do you figure the total cost is if you have someone else do the install? Thanks.
  9. Oil_Burner

I saw a two door A3 in town two weeks ago.

Ive seen them, including S3's in Europe before. Never in the US though.
  10. Oil_Burner

WA TDI's . . .

2001 TDI Jetta 2005 CRD KJ Diesel powered Suzuki Samurai Issaquah, Worshington.
  11. Oil_Burner

New Chevy Colorado with a 2.8L diesel! Ya right!

*******s dont have to worry about emissions in Thailand.
  12. Oil_Burner

Drop in 6 Speeds for the MKIV/MKV Save Thousands!

With respect, I'd rather not read thru 25 pages. What is the current situation with this transmission? Thanks