Recent content by numbah37

1. N

Dual mass Flywheel install

Can anyone recommend a place that will do this job on a 2006 Jetta TDI, 5 speed that will be ok with customer supplied parts?
  2. N

Shifting issues

Yup, shifts fine now.
  3. N

Shifting issues

Had it done at a Tranny shop. Rick Rood's in Waterville. I recommend Rick highly.
  4. N

Shifting issues

Update: Linkage was virtually seized. Pretty minor fix in the end. Had it freed up and new grease installed. Works like a new one now.
  5. N

Shifting issues

Update: Linkage was virtually seized. Pretty minor fix in the end. Had it freed up and new grease installed. Works like a new one now.
  6. N

Shifting issues

Not so much day to day changes, but shift to shift......
  7. N

Shifting issues

2006 Jetta TDI. 5 speed. I am having a hard time lately shifting through/finding my gears. 1st and 2nd seem to be the worst. However, sometimes the issue doesn't seem as bad or is not there (rarely). Overall this transmission has never seemed as smooth as previous 5 speeds that I've had...
  8. N

****ing issues

2006 Jetta TDI. 5 speed. I am having a hard time lately shifting through/finding my gears. 1st and 2nd seem to be the worst. However, sometimes the issue doesn't seem as bad or is not there (rarely). Overall this transmission has never seemed as smooth as previous 5 speeds that I've had...
  9. N

Shifting issues

10. N

Can anyone clear a code?

I can clear/read a code for you as well.
  11. N

2006 rims....odd size?

I'd expect they must have been as inside my door 195/65/15 is on the sticker. 5X112 is too bad. I've got my winter tires/rims from my '04 in my shed...was hoping to use them. Ah well.......
  12. N

2006 rims....odd size?

I'm trying to figure out what the heck the wheel bolt pattern is for a 2006 with 15" rims. Unsure if it's 5X100 still or not. I have a 2006 Jetta TDI. Virtually every site I go to only gives a 16" and 17" option. Mine are 15" rims. The tire is a 195/65/16 (very pre 2006 size :)). The...
  13. N

2006 TDI intermittant Stalling

5 speed. Seems to only happen when it's hot out as well.
  14. N

No idea......just bought the car.....has 105,000kms on it.
  15. N

I did a search, but only found threads where people are reporting similar problems....no fixes. My Jetta stalls intermittently when I am down shifting/coming to a stop. I can restart the car once I get stopped and you'd enver know it happened at all.....until the next time! Sometimes it'll...