Nuje's latest activity

• Nuje
    Nuje replied to the thread 11,033 Mile Road Trip.
    Again - epic! (So, I'm guessing this is more than just a little side-hobby if you're rocking state-of-the-art 19th century gear. :D )
  • Nuje
    (And again - your composition and camera settings are exquisite (e.g., below); if you don't do this professionally, I'd think that's a...
  • Nuje
    This (I'm guessing photography) hardware (bottom right) showed up in a few of your photos; what exactly is this?
  • Nuje
    Maybe pull off one of the calipers and see if the parking brake actually ratchets the caliper piston (?). With the caliper off the...
  • Nuje
    Have you pulled apart the centre armrest console and adjusted the 10mm nut that's on the rod holding the cradle which "cradles" the...
  • Nuje
    Truly epic! Well done. (And to Andy's point above - I don't think anyone is going to complain about more photos; not only was it a great...
  • Nuje
    Just one more Free Shipping Tuesday remaining in October. Shoot me a pm if you're looking for something.
  • Nuje
    Nuje replied to the thread G60/VR6 Sachs Kit slipping.
    You can certainly drive in the higher gears, but just avoid accelerating hard in those gears. For example, feel free to drive in 5th...
  • Nuje
    Nuje replied to the thread Bad Belt Tensioner?.
    I'd check the alternator pulley first - make sure it's able to "freewheel" in one direction; that's a more common issue with serpentine...
  • Nuje
    Don’t forget that you must loosen the cam pulley from the camshaft in order to properly tension the timing belt.
  • Nuje
    Nuje replied to the thread The NARFmobile, My 2001 Golf TDI.
    It's so bizarre. Even as of November 8, we'll be able to enter the US simply with proof of double-vax. But to get back *INTO* Canada...
  • Nuje
    Yep - this is a more-than-fair price! 👍 How's the driver side outer side bolsters - the padding on those has a tendency to wear down and...
  • Nuje
    I just pulled the turbo off a car that had similar-sounding low-boost issue (although, not the intermittency). While the VNT actuator...
  • Nuje
    Yep. Just lock the cam and flywheel, loosen the three IP bolts, use the 22mm wrench to turn it so that the locking pin slides in (it's a...
  • Nuje
    Nuje replied to the thread Shifter weight orientation.
    Yep - there's a bunch of little teeth on the shifter, with one section (somewhere around 10o'clock when viewed from above and shifter in...