Recent content by No Exit

1. N

ALH Injectors $125 shipped

SOLD SHOULD be from a 2003 manual with ~30k miles. I had several sets and this was the nicest one that I was hanging on to for myself but alas, the car is gone.
  2. N

Metalnerd Tools

PENDING $180 - Timing belt tools **found previously misplaced 5mm stubby driver** - set is complete $5 shipped - Water pump removal screws that dont appear to be in the kit on their website. I think these were previously offered by dieselgeek. Free to good home (you pay for shipping) -...
  3. N

Rosstech Vagcom Cable - $100

**sold**
  4. N

WTB Metalnerd Tools for ALH timing job

I've got a set listed for $180+ shipping on my "garage cleanout" thread.
  5. N

MK4 Panzer skid plate - in Herndon, VA

The plate is sold pending payment.
  6. N

That's actually a great price on those things and will save someone a good bit of $.
  7. N

Garage cleanout

Does someone make a knock off cable? Im pretty sure it's genuine. I bought it from the ross-tech.com website.
  8. N

Garage cleanout

I bought them for my 2002 Jetta. If you're looking to replace yours you'll have to pop them open and look to make sure the numbers match.
  9. N

Garage cleanout

** if it's still listed, I still have it** PENDING ALH injectors. Either from an automatic 2002 jetta with 114k miles on them or a donor with manual transmission and ~30k miles on them. Not much to go on but either way you're getting the injector bodies with the clip and they're in good...
  10. N

wtb alh cylinder head for 2000 beetle

Oddly I do have a spare one in my garage an no longer have the car. Pm sent
  11. N

I shouldve added that I'm looking I sell this thing locally.
  12. N

TDIFest 2009 coming to Washington, DC

Hey, I havent been keeping up with the thread. Did anyone get a VW rep from their new headquarters yet?
  13. N

Key blanks

Just the metal key blank. No chip. the chip is in the fob.